X | Getaway

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

  ノㅤㅤׂㅤㅤ X       .     Getaway driver ㅤㅤׅㅤㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

"So Daniel Daniel!"She greets, entering the supermarket

"So Daniel Daniel!"She greets, entering the supermarket. "Wait—is it fine if I just call you Daniel Daniel instead of Daniel Daniel park?"

"Ye—you can just call me Daniel."
"Really? That's great!"

She slams her palms on the counter. "Let's get this party started!" She exclaims, Daniel spares the entrance gate a few nervous glances before joining her.

"So where do I start?"
"Squats. Definitely." She says.
"Squats are always the solution to everything" she adds. "Really? I don't think that's true.."
"Well it is. 20 squats. Now." She commands.

Let's just say she's a bit of a gym nerd.

Their workout session goes on for half an hour until she realises that Daniel is just somewhere past the line of death.

"Alright time for a break." She says, grabbing two cans of whatever reaches her hands. She puts them on the counter and Daniel bills them breathlessly. He didn't seem like a great fan of her workout ethics.

Eun passes one of the cans to Daniel, who still seems to be somewhat dead.

"I'm proud of you, Daniel. You're doing great!"
(Untrue. He did 14 squats in 30 mins)

"Thanks of helping me Eun!" He says, hardly managing to get it out.

They are pretty engaged in their 15 minute conversation where Eun does the most talking, when they hear someone come in.

It's Zack.

Hana and zoe are now sitting on a carpet on the floor

Hana and zoe are now sitting on a carpet on the floor. As scared as ever, but the 'people' present in there are a bit too high to notice.

"Hey, Hans! Didn't you say you have a pretty sister?  Invite her too, we'll have fun!!" Aerin exclaims, wrapping her arms around Hana's shoulder, a bit too high to feel the goosebumps on Hana's skin or to feel anything at all.

Hana attempts to decline untill Zoe gets a great idea that shines a ray in that dark creepy shop ruin. "YES definately! Eun is super fun at this kinda stuff, she's the life of the party (she's not). You know what? I'll ring her up!" She reaches for her phone in the purse and calls Eun, hurriedly.

Her hopes are crushed as one of the guys pulls away her phone. "You know what, I'll get that for you." He says, putting the phone to his ear, ringing on the other line. "Well, can I just talk to her?  I've got to ask her to grab some stuff for me.." she states, hesitantly as she stood in front of the tall bulky guy, a scar on his neck which no doubt sends another shiver to her spine. (I have used the word 'Shiver' 11 times already when does this stop)

Eunnn : Hey, Zoe! Sup?
Zoe : this isn't zoey, it's Brendan.
Eunnn : well Brendan will you be a sweetheart and pass the phone to Zoe?
Zoe : Zoe's busy, she can't come to the call right now, but guess what. Your Lil sis and zoe are inviting you to a party, why don't you come over and be the life of the party that you always are.
Eunnn : ...
Eunnn : yep! I'll come over real quick, send me the address.

Eun freezes in her spot, goosebumps on her arms. Eun and the life of a party?? Sounds fake to her. Zoe and Hana would never invite her to a party and ask her to be the 'life of the party like she always is'. Something was really really wrong and she knew it.

"Is that it for today?" Daniel pants on seeing her paused. "Nope. You keeping going with Zack." She says "I've got something to do."
"Wait no— where are you going?" Zack questions. "To rescue Hana and Zoe, really makes me wonder what they did now." Eun replies, putting on her jacket, ready to leave.

"Alright, I'll come." Zack says. "No you're not coming." Eun declares. "You're not going alon—" Zack grunts, being interrupted by a ping on Eun's phone.

The frown on Eun's face grows as she clicks to find the address right behind in an alleyway behind the convenience store.

"Alright, you can come."