XXXVI | BACKSTORY FINALLY AHH

Eun had always lived in gangseo. That is until she left for seoul after middle school. Her father's company wasn't always doing well, but when it did start doing well, the success rate skyrocketed. Such quick success for shocking to many entrepreneurs all over the nation.

Her father planned to move to seoul, get a house, a building and a good car and live off happily ever after with his dot size family.

However, for some reason, he did not seem as hurt to leave gangseo as eun was. He grew up there and lived for atleast 35 years, yet why was it that eun was more devastated to say goodbye to a city she lived in for 15 years?

Eun didn't dwell on it much, but the question followed her around. There were no bad connections between gangseo and their family, and yet.

Regardless, eun seemed glad to go back. She was excited to meet everyone, especially him, right?

☆☆☆

It was a spring day, the year eun was supposed to turn 7. She'd always been a tiny girl, her hight somewhere below 4'5 ft, But that never stopped her from doing things others do.

Eun was 6, with a mother, and a father and a very young sister who was too adorable to be real.

Eun's fathers had brought her to a different neighborhood in the name of playground that day. When she asked him, he said they were there to make her a friend. This cheered her up. Being a little weird, eun had no friends in the playground, she played alone in the sand all day. It'd be nice to make a friend, eun thought to herself.

They stood outside a big traditional house, it seemed to belong to a wealthy man.

A tall man with a picasso hat came out, holding his hand was a boy. He was quite tall for someone almost the same age as eun.

"Eun, love, introduce yourself! This is my friend gapryong and his son, jake." Eun bowed to the tall man and smiled ear to ear at jake.

"I'm Bae eun! I can spell my name 4 languages. It's nice to meet you jake. Do you wanna be friends? We can make a sandcastle together!" Eun says, almost shouting. Her father chuckles as did his friend. Jake looked at her annoyedly, sparing his dad a glance before taking her hand and shaking it lightly, unwillingly.

"I'm jake."
"I'm eun!"
"You already told me your name."
"Did I? Anyway do you wanna play in the sand?"
"No, it will dirty my clothes."
"Your clothes? Oh, are they expensive? It's okay my dad sells clothes, he'll get you new ones!"
"I don't wanna."
"You don't want new clothes?"
"I don't wanna play in the sand?"
"Huh? Okay we can play whatever you want!"

Their conversations seemed odd to the two adults. Well to be exact, there wasn't really any conversation, it was just eun yapping really.

Regardless of their conversation to not play in the sand, there they were playing in the playground with sand. Once again, it was mainly just eun really.

As eun built a horrible looking sandcastle, jake sat close by watching the sky or something.

"Is that your friend?" Eun asked jake, gesturing to a big guy staring at jake and eun from a distance. Jake nodded. It was jerry, who he has met a couple of weeks prior. "He's cute." Eun says. Jake looks at her, slightly suprised. "No one thinks he's cute. He's big." He says. Eun looks at him. "Isn't that nice? I'm small so everyone make fun of me. If i was big like him, no one would dare." She says and gets back to her architectural masterpiece.

"You should ask your friend to come play with us." Eun adds, waving to jerry. Jerry does a tiny run. "He doesn't play in the sand." Jake says as jerry approaches. "Hi jerry! Wanna make a sand castle with us?" Eun offers. Jerry glances at jake then at eun, before nodding shyly.

It was since that day the eun, a peculiar shorty, jake, an emo grump and Jerry from tom and Jerry became friends, basically bsfs <3

It wasn't until an year later that eun's mother passed away.

*

Eun, jake and Jerry's friendship cherished over the years. Jake was always there for eun, regardless of his own circumstances. He was there for her when her mom died. She cried for 5 days straight, and he cried next to her. After 5 days, jake and eun sticked to one another as if sewed together. Her father was in a different place then, it was like he was possessed by a robot spirit or something. But over the months, he got better. However, her mother's death scarred her skin and heart. The only thing that got her by was jake by her side and her family.

When the tough times passed by, the three were closer than ever. Eun remembers Jake's uncle coming by the playground and bringing more candies for eun then he brought for jake, but somehow that never upset him.

Eun always clinged to his side, she did what he did, she ate what he ate, and yet that never bothered him either. They were inseparable.

Stuff coming up :DDD