XXXII | did he miss them?

Its been exactly three weeks since daniel park went into his slumber. Since then, no one had seen much of little daniel. Eun was nowhere to be found either. She was probably busy, doing stuff. She was totally not with jay in the hospital to be there for daniel park, haha. Totally not.

Kidding, she was absolutely in the hospital. She pushed the room door open. Her eyes meet Daniel's not very unconscious eyes. She gasps, her mouth falling open in surprise.

Eun wants to say something,  but the words never leave her tongue. Daniel stares at her brown eyes. Did he miss them? Or were they all he dreamed of in his slumber? (Nice line??)

Daniel's lips part, "eun—"
"I'm not here for you. I was just passing by. No i had someone to meet in the room next to yours so I just— no, little daniel was worried about you so he sent me to make sure you have everything you need. Yeah. That's it." She says, hesitantly. Daniel looks at her with something unknown.

Eun sighs at his expression.  "I'm not here because I was worried about you. If that was what you were thinking. Not that i wasn't worried. I just don't—" Daniel cuts off her sentence by walking up to her and hugging her. Eun gasps under her breadth.

A second later, she wraps her arms around him.  "Thank you for being there for me." Daniel muttered in her ears. A soft tear falling on eun's ear. Eun sighs. "I really wasn't here because i care about you or anything." Daniel scoffs at her words and hugs her closer. Even he knew what a horrible liar eun was.

*

After a short while, eun left so to let daniel change in his normal clothes. He said he had somewhere to be, eun had no say in it so she had no choice but to leave with dismay.

But as she stepped outside the hospital, a smile creeped up on her face, an unnoticeable tear falling from her cheek. For her, it was a good day.

*

Today was Daniel's first day back to school after his slumber. There was no one more glad than eun. For some reason, eun didn’t realise what a big part daniel played in her life, and maybe he wasn't as bad as she thought he was?

Eun glances at daniel who's stuck in an endless web of the crowd. She walk to him and grabs his sleeve, pulling him away from the crowd.

"It'd be nice if you let me and boyfriend make our way to our class." Eun says with a smile on her face, shutting them up instantly. Even daniel gasped at her words.

As daniel and eun make their way away from the crowd, daniel looks at her, blushing slightly. "Boyfriend?"
"Hm? Oh that? I just said that to help you out. You should use words whatever way you need to, after all." Eun says. Daniel looks at her with surprise. Eun sighs. "Be glad i helped you. Goddess eun doesn't help just anyone." She says, walking away. Daniel simply stares at her back, thinking what It'd really be like to date a goddess(eun).

At a distance, eun hears vasco. She turns around to find daniel on the shoulders of a bulked up guy.

Soon they enter the classroom, only for daniel to be bombarded with hello's and  hi's. Well, eun was crushed somewhere in the crowd.

Taking her seat, she hears a heavy voice. "Hey zoe."

Wassup? >:D