IX | went away

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

ノㅤㅤׂㅤㅤ IX . Went away ㅤㅤׅㅤㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

The weekend had almost gone away in a swift, it was evening and Eun assumed that Hana's streaming thing had been done with by now.

Still, just to make sure, she went on Paparika Tv and looked for Pretty Aerin, who didn't seem to be live right now. Yep, done and over.

Eun picks up her phone and calls Hana, wanting to ask her if she wants Eun to pick her from the streamer's house.

Eun : Hey sup, done with the streaming yet?
Hana : yeah! It went super well and I got pretty close with Aerin too! She's super cool and pretty up close-
Eun : Great! Want me to pick you up?
Hana : Oh- No. Aerin's taking me out to party somewhere. To celebrate!
Eun : oh well okay, call me.

Eun's smile drops, she sighs and goes to the kitchen. She shoves one of the Japanese take outs in the fridge and grabs one for herself. Ready to dig in alone.

Her eyes fixated on the Tv screen, watching the most random shit on the Tv. She doesn't even like Tv. Being too bored eating alone, she instantly grabs her phone and picks up the call when it rings. Loneliness does many things to humanity.

Daniel: Oh hey Eun?
Eun : yep it's me! How ya doing Daniel Daniel park?
Daniel : Oh I'm great... I was just wondering if you are free right now. Nevermind, you're probably busy-
Eun : Eun cuts the call, gulps down the entire plate in one go and gets ready to walk out in another minute.

She gleams as she finally has a friend to hang out with other than her sister or dad on the weekends.

Somewhere in an alley behind the supermarket

"Aerin.. Are you sure this is the right place?" Hana says hesitantly, grabbing onto Zoe's arm.
"Yeah! Don't mind the long walk, the guys will be here soon!!" Aerin replies cheerfully.

"It's kinda shady though..." Zoe mutters under her breath, just enough for Aerin to hear it in the quiet alley.

After a few more steps and turns, Aerin comes to a pause. She sighs enthusiastically. "We're here!"

Zoe and Eun look around to find a small old abandoned shop. Looking closer, they find a few flashlights reflecting on the broken glass windows. Then finally a few faces. A shiver runs through Zoe's spine. Stranger danger. The thought runs around in Hana's head, her sister's voice ringing in her ears. She should've taken up that offer on the ride home.

Aerin quickly walks into the shop, leaving behind the confused girls.

Zoe and Hana walk into the the shop through the door with uncertainty. Fear fresh on their tongues.

"What is this place?" Zoe says, gathering courage. Aerin smiles at her. "It's our secret spot!" She says hurriedly and turns back to the guys. That is when Hana notices the guys, 2 or 3 of them. Wait no 5. Maybe 8? The more she looked, the more they seemed. Zoe grabs onto Hana's hand, planning their great plan of escape.

While zoe was busy mentally making up a master plan, Hana observed them. There hands seemed to hold something. Packets. Packets with something white. Milk? No that doesn't seem right, Hana's dad got it this morning- drugs. Another shiver down her spine, and then another. Shivers ran on her skin until she felt physically cold.

It doesn't take another second until Zoe notices the packets too. Another second until Aerin notices that they have noticed.

"Oh this?"she says, "It's some really great stuff! You guys should definitely try out once." She exclaimed. Hell no, Zoe and Hana weren't here for that shit, all they wanted was to go to a great pie place and have some good apple pie and get some more apple pie for Eun.

"I think we'll pass" Zoe says "You know what I don't feel that great, we're gonna head home." Zoe adds, grabbing onto Hana's arm, ready to walk away.

"But I made this party for you guys.." Aerin says "I even got the guys to come!" She added angrily. The aura around her felt different, no the air. The air had now evolved into something right out of a thriller movie.

They were somewhere in nowhere, surrounded by a bunch of guys in a creepy old shop which seemed like a spot for drug dealing.

"Sorry Aerin, how about we meet again sometime? Hana and I really need to get going.." zoe stutters, she failed terribly at an attempt to act normal.

"You're really gonna go?" She says, taking the white packet upto her nose.

"Then I'll have to make you stay right?" She adds, violently sniffing the packet, loud chuckles behind her.

Another shiver.