XXIX | animal ears on animals

Today was the day for the trip to notte world. Each and every j-high kid was high on excitement. And for some reason, that also included Eun. Odd surely. Eun isn't exactly the type to have fun on school trips, but this time, she really looked forward to it.

Mira, zoe and eun happily clinged their arms together. Eun frowned at their animal ear headbands. "I want one too." Before any of them could say something, the guys came in. "What do you guys have on yourself? You look weird." Eun glared at zack. "They look cute, YOU'RE the one who looks weird." Zack scoffed as they both started to argue on this wonderful lovely sunny day. Daniel stepped in. "Let's not fight." He says, being his own sunshine person. Eun sighed and glanced at mira and Zoe's headbands.

Mira chuckled. "Let's go get everyone headbands! We'll match." Mira says. Zoe drags everyone to the costume shop.

As they enter, zoe notices a photobooth and squeals. Eun glances at the photobooth and hurrily grabs something random from the shelf and drags zoe and mira to the booth. Eun grabs daniel, daniel grabs jay, and mira grabs Zack, soon enough, they were all inside the microsize photo booth, only made to take in 3 people max, had 6 people inside of it now. It was too stuffed but they still manged to get some cute pics.

Once everyone walked out, zoe grabbed the pics that came out and smiled. She then glanced at eun and daniel.

Eun put on a poorly dyed yellow wig on Daniel's head as she put on a red wig on her self. Eun handed mira a green wig and zack a pink one with weird bangs. Then she dragged them towards the large mirror and took selfies.

Zoe smiled with melancholy as she watched eun and daniel interact. They were cute together, not necessarily perfect, but they were good for one another, and zoe saw that.

Eun was in an awfully good mood today, any other day, she won't be here chuckling with daniel of all people. But she felt good.

Daniel smiled to himself as he watched her smile, sure eun didn't smile genuinely that often, but when she did, god were the butterflies and the flowers jealous. (Does that make sense? No? Really no? Alr.)

At the end, everyone got rid of the wigs and got animal ears to put on their heads, eun got the black cat ones, jay got cheetah ears, zack got the white ones and daniel got golden dog ears. Together they made a goddamn farm. Just kidding, they all looked cute.

Next they went on that swing where they sit in circle and moves like, phewp phep zrrr zrrr and everyone falls and stuff because of inertia. (I don't know the swing name oops)

Eun grabbed onto mira as mira grabbed into zoe who grabbed onto mira, they had fun on the ride.

Eun smiled at daniel and jay who seemed to have fun, sitting from across them. Eun noticed Daniel's smile, how he glowed, and how his eyes disappeared when he smiled. It was cute. Daniel looks up when the ride comes to stop, meeting Eun's gaze. Flustered, eun looks away hurriedly and steps away from the ride with zoe and mira.

R U HAVING FUN, EMINEM? (pls tell me y'all get the meme referance and I'm not schizophrenic.)