XII | Study?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

  ノㅤㅤׂㅤㅤ XII       .     study ?ㅤㅤׅㅤㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

One might think that after flunking for the entire year, Eun might start studying for exams atleast

One might think that after flunking for the entire year, Eun might start studying for exams atleast. Which she might, if it wasn't for her A class Procrastination skills.

The voice in her head taunts her, "Just look at Daniel!! He's working so hard. Why can't you be more like him??"

Eun doesn't have a mother but the voices in her head do it.

"Eun?" The teacher calls out. "Meet me after class." He says, walking out of the class. Eun stands up and follows him to the staff room.

"Yes sir?"
"Have u seen your grades?? You've got a G in science! I didn't even know that there was such a grade until u came along!"
A few of the teachers chuckle on his reply.  Eun just absently stares out of the window behind him as his voice and the voice in her head blend in together.

"Just start working hard! It will pay off!!" The fact that it pays off or not is not a problem for Eun, it's the part where she has to work for it.
"Yes sir." She replies.
"And if your grades don't improve this time, I'm gonna have a chat with your father." He warns. Eun scoffs internally. Her father doesn't care is she's got a G in science. With eun being the next CEO of her father's company, there are limited subjects she needs knowledge and believe it or not, she's got straight A's in math's and a couple of othe subjects.

She walks inside her class with a sigh, instantly locking eyes with Daniel who stood somewhere near Jay's seat.

Daniel walks up to Eun nervously, fidgeting with his fingers as Eun stood their.

"Hey Eun, do you want to study together at the library later?" Daniel questions carefully. Eun looks around for a sec.
"Nope."