XXII | 4 × 2?

"Hey Eun, are you gonna be there for the sports day?" The class prez questions. "Sports day? Sounds like hardwork. Nope."
Zoe chimms in. "C'mon, help us out!"
"Back off women. I don't do sports." Eun replies. "Call me when there's someone to beat up."

'why is she always talking about beating up someone?? If i had to guess, eun needs immediate mental attention. Something's wrong with her sometimes.' zoe, mira and yui wonder.

The door opens with a slam, revealing zack.
"I bet Eun's just saying no cause she can't do sports. Ain't that right Eun?" Eun scoffs. "Maybe i can't box but i could still beat you in any sports nonetheless." She replies. "Yeah right." He says grabbing a seat next to daniel.

"Hey za—"
"Don't talk to me."
"Okay."

"Wanna bet?" Eun offers.
Zack scoffs. "Tug war. You and me." He says.
Eun nods. "You better book an acupuncture appointment after the game. You're gonna need it." Eun says.
"We'll see."

*

The sports day arrived soon enough.

Zack trained his ass off so that he could win against daniel and eun and show off his skills to mira. Meanwhile zack was training, eun was busy nodding off in the afternoons and helping her father manage a million dollar company at night. Eun was living the life.

"Are you ready, eun?" Zack asks her as she puts on the honey bee head band. "Ready for what?"
"The tug war? You and me?" Zack replies.
"Right. That's today?" She asks, confused.
Zack sighs in suprise. "Whatever, I'll fight." She replies with a scoff and goes away to greet mira and zoe. Oh yui's there too.
Zack sighs knowingly. He's pretty damn smug, thinking he'll win against Eun easily.

Once the football game was over, it was time for tug war. Zack grabbed one end of the rope and gave the other end to eun. Which she took with a sigh. "How's that acupuncture appointment coming up zack lee." She asks, getting ready. The refree starts the count. "3"
"Oh yeah i booked it." Zack says
"2"
"For you." He adds.
"1"

The refree whistles at 1 as eun and zack start pulling the tug in their own directions. The moment seems serious as every j-high student watches the match with caution. Many were convinced that zack would win. Some were pitying Eun for thinking she could win against zack. Some were just totally convinced eun would win. The last bit of some just included Eun.

Eun does not go to gym for 5 hours and run a 14 km on a daily basis just so she could lose a game of tug war.

The game carried on intensely for 2 whole minutes as the rope didn't seem to move more than and inch in either direction. Eun's reddend hands and Zack's sweaty face said it all. This game could go on forever unless someone chose to stop it. Yet no one seemed to be able to step in. It was like car accident. You can't look away but there's nothing do about it anyway. Weird comparison i know sue me.

Another 3 minutes passed by. Neither of them willing to lose. That is when vasco showed up. The guy couldn't bear to watch Eun tire herself over the game. The man in the dinosaur costume stepped behind eun and pulled it by a nudge. Eun won. Well technically she didn't but the game was over and zack was over eun's side of rope. Eun and zack fell to the ground simultaneously out of breadths.

"Nice game zack." Eun said between her breadths.
"I could've totally won if it wasn't for vasco."
"Yeah sure whatever pleases your man ego."
Zack scoffs. Eun picks herself up, only looking a bit less tired than she did before.

She walks up to vasco. "Thanks for that Vasco, but you didn't really have to butt in. I could've totally won without your help." She says. Vasco looks at her. "I know you could've. I just didn't wanna see you tire yourself like that." Eun looks at him suprised. "Thanks for that. Nonetheless." With that eun walks away.

Since the zeus incident, eun has trained tirelessly. Just so she wouldn't be that kind of helpless ever again. Never lose. Especially not against men like zeus. It was safe to say that in the last few months, she had gotten alot more stronger than before. No one must have noticed but eun got an inch taller as well.

Eun my gal is on her way to become that girl. Watch out 🤼