XXI | money detector

Eun enters the convenience store. Her eyes meet Daniel's and a depressed kid who soon enough doesn't seem so depressed.

"I have to go pick my dad from the airport soon, what is it daniel daniel park?"

'daniel daniel park?' she doesn't seem very smart from the brain. But she atleast smells rich.

"Thanks for coming eun, vasco wasn't picking up so i called you." Daniel says. "Alright it better be quick."

*

"Hey kouji, am i supposed to win or something? I keep losing." Zoe complaints. "Just do as you're told, it's my money you're losing."

Jay tries his best. He has no clue in the world.

"You guys, I'm so good at this!" Eun brags as she wins snother 100$. "Alright no need to brag eun." Zack scoffs. "Yeah damn sure."
(Eun continually lost all she earned and more later.))
*

"We lost all the money, no what?"
"Maybe we could just go find that John guy right?"

Kouji scoffs as he finishes off setting up 5 to 6 laptops surrounding him. "It's just starting now."

'are you performing some kind of tech ritual? If yes, i could totally help. I know alot in that arena." Eun says.
"Tech?"
"Rituals."

"Alright eun thanks for the help."

"Right. I'm gonna go. I have a dad to pick up from the airport." Eun says, chuckling at her own words. The silence fills up.

"Okay bye, call me up if there's someone to beat. I could defin help with that." Eun says, waving as she walked away.

"Alright bye thanks eun!"

Eun stops at her feet, right before pushing open the glass door.
"Oh jiho, get your life straight. There won't always be some 11 year old annoyingly bright kid to help you out." Eun's statement annoys kouji.

"I'm not 11, women."
"Alright my bad. You're 12."
"Just go away."

With that eun, leaves for real.

On her way to the airport, from far away sitting in her car with tinted windows, eun sees a tall man with an umbrella hovering over another tall guy, who seemed a bit frightened. That seemed quite serious. Although not bloody yet, the scene seemed to have a bloody potential. (What???).

But eun was already very late. She did not want to bring home a tired old grump from the airport. So for once, eun chose to stay in her lane and mind her business to the airport.

If only Eun had stepped in, what could have been stopped and what could have begun.
(Great line. I will use this 30578 times more).

Extra.

"So what'd you do today honey?"Eun's father asks eun as she outs his bags in the car.

"Saved a guy from going bankrupt, argued with an 11 year old and had 4 packets of honey sprinkled chips." Eun replies.

Her fathers pauses for a gew seconds, as if processing the information he had been provided. "Great honey, I'm proud of you." He replies nonetheless. "And what about the NLS meeting?" He added, taking a seat in the passenger seat beside Eun. "Oh it went bad. We lost the client." Eun replied causally as she buckled her seat belt. Eun's father stared into the distance for a solid 3 minutes.

"It's okay. The man was an ass anyway." He says.
"True. He had a real big ass." She says. Eun's father pauses for another couple of minutes.

"Eun we need to have a talk in the morning."
"Whateva you say boss dad."

😋💅