XVII | like no

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

  ノㅤㅤׂㅤㅤ XVII       .     Like noㅤㅤׅㅤㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

     Like noㅤㅤׅㅤㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

Life was a mess. Well not anymore.

Eun cleared the mess with Daniel, now it was time to make it up with Zoe.

On her way back, she was interrupted by a very maddening Zack. God his face was a mess. Did he brush his teeth? Or was it has a clenched jaw that made him look like an angry duck.

"Hey za–"
He rushes past her.
"Bye Zack."

She moves on, maybe someone stole his chips or something. Where was she headed again? To Zoe, right.

She moves on, and knocks on their shared room. Eun was scared, not gonna lie. If anything, she was mostly scared for her sweet life.

Zoe rush opens the door, almost disappointed to see Eun.

"He Zoe —" zoe shuts the door.
"Well that went great"
"Hey." Zoe reopens the door.

"We gotta go, something's wrong with Mira."
"What."
"Hurry.
"Okay."

Eun didn't know what was happening, but she was glad she could help.

"Mira still hasn't returned to her room."
"OMG did she sneak out to the snack bar without us?" Eun worries.
"..."
"Maybe she's kidnapped." Eun adds.
"Good thinking Eun, you're really helpful."
"No probs."

No Mira did not sneak out. Neither was she kidnapped. But whatever was happening in front of Eun's eyes, it was freaking wrong and it made her want to beat the shit out of the piece of shit and burry him alive in the ocean.

The squad had decided to to split up to look for Mira and somehow Zack and Eun ended up together.

Eun pushes Zeus away from Mira as Zack punches him multiple times. Eun rushes to Mira and helps her get herself together.
Mira was a crying mess as Eun wraps Mira in her jacket and hugs her.

Eun couldn't help herself but kick Zeus in the guts as he tries to reach out for Mira. Eun rushes to take Mira to the infirmary and call the police but Mira stops her mid way.

"You've got to help Zack!" She says, still weeping.
"But Mira I can't leave you alone—"
"I don't know what he'll do if you don't stop him! He(Zeus) isn't a good guy, he'll hurt Zack." Mira says. Eun couldn't argue, but she still couldn't leave Mira alone after all this. That's when the other's arrive.

"Look after Mira." She says before rushing to the warehouse. But it was too late. There was Zack, trying to keep up with Zeus's attacks with broken arms, mumbling shit to himself.

"Stupid Zack, go away! I'll deal with him." She pushes him away as Zack drops to the ground.

Eun kicks Zeus in the face who falls a few steps behind. She lands another kick in the center of his chest, a fatal point. She spins around and lands a kick to his head.

He was finished. He should have been finished. But he wasn't. There was Zeus still somehow standing on his feet. She broke his ribs, he shouldn't even be standing right now.

A part of Eun feared. She was strong. Just not strong enough. She should've been enough. But she wasn't and she feared it.

Zeus tries to punch her in the face, but before she could dodge it completely, his fist grazes her ear, numbing then fir just a second. But the second was just long enough for Zeus to land another punch at Eun. A punch after another and Eun was just a few punches away from dropping to the ground like Zack.

Once again he tried to hit her, but he couldn't. Because it was blocked. There stood Daniel in front of Eun, the prince in shiny armour there to save Eun and Zack (mainly Zack).

A few more blur moments and there was the police and the ambulance.

The police took away Zeus who somehow still had something to say. Murmuring something about girls who learn to fight for no reason and don't care about others and disobedient pretty girls.

Nobody cared about what he said. It was insignificant. Unlike Zack who was told he had his both arms fractured. He wasn't glad about that. But he was glad Mira was safe now, that was all that mattered to him as he was put away in the ambulance and taken away to a hospital.

Mira came up to Eun and thanked her with all she had. Mira too then went away in the ambulance.
Daniel came up to her, to check up on her. Considering her bloody nose which was still bleeding liters of blood, she didn't look alive.

Eun looks away, trying to stop the blood. "Are you okay?" Daniel questions, grabbing a few tissues from the medicine box. "Yeah I'm fine." Eun replies, still turned away. Daniel turns towards her and tried to dab away some blood. "Well you don't look fine." He says, trying to dab her nose as she fidgets around. "Well then stop looking." She said, grabbing the tissues from his hand and trying to do it herself.

Daniel sighs. He turns Eun's face by the chin and grabs the tissues from her hands and does what she was doing miserably.

Eun didn't argue anymore, she didn't have the will. Eun tried to look anywhere but his face but it was hard considering his face was 3 inches away from hers.

Right there. They were having a moment. Like in one of the shows zoe watched. Right, zoe. There was Zoe, meters away. She watched them with saddened eyes. She wasn't hurt, she just thought to herself. They look so good together, where do I fit in?
She wondered. Nowhere. The voice in her head replied silently.

No one lie cos i ate this chapter. 😻💅