XVIII | no way

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

  ノㅤㅤׂㅤXVIII      .    no wayㅤㅤׅㅤㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

"Zack this is kinda heavy, can you help me out?"
"Nope. Right now both my arms are out of commission." Eun scoffs at his response. Just because he fractured his arms, he gets to roam around freely while the others carry stuff around? That ain't fair.

"Watch it!" Zack helps crystal from falling. With his leg. Okay.

That's when Daniel shows up, to play prince charming for crystal. Were they a thing? No, can't a person help someone out?

"I'll help." He says. Oh he definately did not  like her. It's obvious. The only other person he smiled at like that was Eun, and we know how that went. (Note the sarcasm)

"Well since you're helping," Eun says, dumping all the papers she was holding on top of the bundle Daniel was already holding "thanks." She finishes, without acknowledging Daniel.

Eun went to cafeteria, where Mira and zoe were already waiting for her and the others.

Soon enough, yui and her gang of mice showed up, with a very depressed crystal behind them. Eun felt bad for crystal. She wanted to help her, she just didn't know how.

"Eat up crystal," a mice says "heard you like broiled fish."

Why would they says that? It's obvious she doesn't like it. Eun was confused by their statement. That was it. Eun picked up her plate and moved towards their table, grabbing a seat next to crystal and in front of yui.

"Hey you don't mind me sitting here, do you?" Eun asks, particularly to crystal.
"No, sure you can sit here Eun!" Yui cheers.
"I was asking crystal." Eun replies with a dead serious face. "Oh"
"Sure, I don't mind."

The atmosphere shifts.

"Hey, crystal I heard you like broiled fish." Yui says "will you have mine? I'm on a diet and I heard it has a lot of calories.." she says, in the nicest way possible for mice.

"You're on a diet? I saw your mukbang on that secret channel of yours though." Eun comments casually. Casually but she knows exactly what she's doing. "Oh uhm."
"Wait was I not supposed to say that?" Eun says, acting suprised. "Well anyway you shouldn't have taken it if you weren't gonna have it. Giving it to crystal isn't helping. She'll probably fall sick eating so much of those." Says Eun "do you want crystal to fall ill, yui?" Eun says, grabbing a broiled fish from crystal's plate.

"That's not what I meant.." Yui says, intimidated. "You know what I'll have it, I wanna bulk up anyway. Got people to beat up." Eun comments, passing a glare to yui while saying the last sentence.

The rest of the lunch was spent awkwardly.

Oop short chapter.