XI | midnights like this

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂

ノㅤׂ XIV . midnights like thisㅤׅㅤㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

Taejun and doo were shitheads. That was something the entire human population could agree on. They dissed some gang leader thing person. Why would they do that now. Just to be liked? To get some likes and a few bucks here and there? That's kinda cheap. Easy for eun to think that. She is a freaking millionaire and pretty enough to get atleast a million likes on a single post. That is if she posts one in the first place. She'd never do that. I think.

Anyways back to the topic. Taejun and doo are stupid little shits.

"Zack are you going to look for doo and taejun after school?" Daniel asks, eun overhears.
After some thought, zack nods. "I have a personal debt with daehoon shin. I'll save my slave while I'm at it." Daniel nods. "Let's go together!" He encourages as zack denies, stopping midway. "No way." Says zack.
Eun stands in the doorway, blocking their way. "I'll come with. You idiots will just screw it up." She says. Zack scoffs. "If we're idiots then you're a dumbass. Get out of the way dumbass."
"Will do idiot." She replies smiling.
With that they all depart on their suicide mission. Happy funeral to them.

The end. I will now see you in my next book-

Just kidding. I've too many tales to tell to end this book right here. You will be seeing me for a long time. Probably not very often. But yeah you get the jist.

Back to the story, Eun, Daniel and Zack died. They will not be missed by me. Now i will be narrating the story from the POV of Enu and her pups. I'm kidding sorry I'm high.

The trio were now at the construction site where they'll probably find doo and the others. Zack looks up at the remote place with confidence and Daniel shivers. Eun wonders about what flavour cupcake she should have after this.

Somehow like a hero or smth, vasco shows up.
"What're you doing here??"
"I'm not here to help you."
"Then are you here to grow flowers, vasco?"
"I'm here to see the golden retriever."
"I think you're at the wrong address then, you should go to the zoo if you wanna see a golden retriever."
"They don't have dogs in zoo, Eun."
"Oh... Uh in this economy?"
"What."

So vasco, zack, eun and daniel suddenly turned into superheroes from some comic and beat ass and were really cool. I will have to skip this arc cos i am not a big fan of it so please just imagine that Eun was super duper cool and ate. Ty.

*

Today, eun had went to hana's school for the parent teachers meeting as Hana's guardian. Since their dad was quite busy.

"Alright so this is the class." Eun says to herself as they stood outside the class gate. "Yep. Look whatever happens in there stays in there, right?" Hana says, hesitantly. "Yeah sure. I got this."
"Sure you do." Hana murmers to herself.

"Hello there miss." The teacher greets Eun as they enter the class room. They take a seat at desk in front of the homeroom teacher. "This is Eun, Hana's older sis."  The teacher eyes eun, who seemed surprisingly young. "Hana i thought you told me your older sis was in University. This young woman is a bit too young no?"
"Wait pause, I'm in University??" Eun asks hana who simply nods. "Oh yeah I'm in University. I go to uh yeah oxford. University." Eun stutters. "Seoul." Hana mutters.

"Right seoul University. Haha it kinda gets a bit confusing you know how they sound so similar. And like yeah they are pretty near to each other too. Geographically."

Hana shakes her head. "Her geography is pretty bad. She's good at mathematics though" hana says. Eun nods. "Yeah maths topper. I ranked 4th in zonal—" "no." Hana interrupts.

The teacher looks at both of them suspiciously. "Hana bae I'm gonna have to have a meeting with your father. Your sister won't do." The teacher says, glancing oddly at eun. "Yeah i told you he's in the hospital—" "DAD'S IN THE HOSPITAL?" Eun interrupts hana. Hana nods, passing eun THE LOOK. Eun calms down. "Right. He's in the hospital. He's got the uh you know the—breast cancer. He has breast cancer." Eun says, pasing hana a 'seewhatididtherelook' hana sighs. "We should get going." Hana says before dragging eun out of there.

Hana looks at eun. "Look whatever happened in there stays in ther okay? Your words not mine." Eun says defensively. Hana sighs. "Tacos. Your treat."

Eun is so smart y'all no one can compete 😻

Also thank you guys for 100 votes  and 3k views<3 y'all slay.