Chapter 2

Tyquan P.O.V

I groaned as I woke up when I heard loud laughing downstairs. It has to be those bitches, won't let me sleep in peace. I took up my phone and looked to see that it was 11a.m. I soon hear footsteps coming up the stairs and moving towards my room. I pulled the cover over my head and pretended to be asleep.

"Tyquan you betta getcho ass up or else you won't like what will happen if I com back and you still sleeping" I heard my sister say , opening the door.

"Can't get no sleep because of y'all damn" I said huffing.

"Luh boy don't make me have to com back in here" she said closing the door.

I'm older than her , even if it's by a couple mins so ion know who she calling luh boy. I got up smacking my lips and rubbing the blurriness out of my eyes . I don't wanna risk it because the last time they dumped cold water on me and soak my entire room. They were the one that had to clean it up cause I wasn't going to clean their mess. I went to bed late last night because I was up late studying for an exam I had tomorrow. Me, my sister and Kennedy were all in the same major which was nursing while Jameson was in Computer engineering.

I only hope they study too cause I ain't helping nun of them. I walked over to look in the mirror and I had visible bags under my eyes and I looked tired. I looked at my stomach to see that I was slightly bloated. My body wasn't like any other boy, I had a feminine body shape. Most times people mistake me for a female , which I basically was too in a way.

Growing up I always realized that I was different from the other boys and I would also get bullied for it but I had my sister and best friends who would defend me because I was too afraid to stand up for myself. Normally I'm a shy person around others, basically socially awkward but I'm more talkative and bold around my parents, siblings and friends. My parents explain to me that I was just like my mom , I was intersex. I had the internal female genitals but was born with a penis. I also could get pregnant which was a shock to me at first but I got over it as I become older. I started to love the idea of being able to carry my own children. But soon I started to feel uncomfortable with my body and decided that I wanted a bottom surgery.

I talk with my parents about it and they say as long as I was comfortable and sure they would always support me. At the age of 16 I decided I wanted to undergo the surgery and I did , after I felt more comfortable with my body everything felt right.

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I sat down on the toilet and checked my pad to see that my period was finished. Yes I do see my period, when I had a penis sometimes I would see small spots of blood but I would experience terrible stomach pain and would always feel nausea and weak. Ever since I underwent the surgery more blood started to come. I throw the pad in the bin and pee. After I am finished,I get up and flush the toilet and close the lid.

I went to brush my teeth and did my skin care routine then went to take a shower. Thirty minutes later I finished showering and got out. I wrapped the towel around my body and went into my room. I dried my body and then put on panties, then shorts and a sweatshirt. I pulled on some socks and went downstairs.

I went down to see my sister cooking while Jameson wrapped his arms around her, they were so cute. Kennedy was sitting on the counter while on her phone , she looked up from her phone and smiled looking at me .

"Look who finally decided to come down" she said jumping off the counter and ran over and hug me, this girl is always full of energy.

" Hii ken" I said, hugging her back.

"Wassup Quan," Jameson said, smiling at me and I returned it.

"Hey baby bro" Tyra said.

"Girl you do know I'm older right" I said .