Chapter 3

Tyquan P.O.V

************************************************

I heard my alarm go off and I looked at my phone to see that it was 6:30 am. I had to get up soon and get ready because I had an exam at 9:30. I knew it was going to take a while before we left so I set the alarm early. I soon got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and take a shower. After I was finished with everything I went downstairs to the kitchen to see everyone was there and Kennedy was preparing breakfast.

"Good Morning guys" I said sitting on the stool and leaning at the counter.

"Good morning bro , Goodmorning Ty," "Goodmorning Ty Ty," they replied.

"Y'all ready for the exam" I asked and they nodded.

"Ion got no class today so imma chill hea till y'all come back" Jameson told us.

"Imma miss you so much baby" Tyra said, pecking his lips and they went into their own world.

"Damn we need to get a man soon," Kennedy said and I chuckled agreeing. I never had a boyfriend before because guys would look at me weird and call me disgusting names, so I tend to avoid relationships.

Kennedy was finished with breakfast soon, we ate and talked for a while before we had to get ready. I went back up to my room and took out my nursing scrubs and got dressed. I took my bonnet off and fixed my hair and put on some light make-up. After I was finished, I went downstairs where I met the girl. We were all in the same clothes.

(Their outfit)

(Their outfit)

(Tyquan's hair)

(Tyquan's hair)