Chapter 26

Omniscient
2 months later
*****************************

“Come on guys, hurry, they'll be here soon,” Tyra said, putting up the balloons.

It was currently 5:00 pm and everyone was decorating for Tyquan and Daniko gender reveal / baby shower. Only two people knew the gender already and that was Tyra and Kennedy. Daniko knew that the gender reveal was today but Tyquan didn't know. He took out Tyquan as a way for them to decorate the place.

I know you guys are wondering what took place after the incident, well………..

Tyquan was both traumatized from Assad sexually assaulting him and Daniko killing Assad. He was breaking apart but he tried to stay strong for his babies and family. He did not feel any sympathy for Assad dying but he thought sooner or later Daniko would be caught by the police. He didn't want to raise his babies without their father and he couldn't live without him either. The next thing that puzzled him was how casual Daniko was about killing Assad.

It was as if it wasn't his first time but he didn't want to think Daniko was that kind of person. When he really thinks about it, he doesn't know much about Daniko's past or background. However he quickly dismissed those thoughts as overthinking.
The others also found out that Daniko had killed Assad and they were really mad about it. Not at Daniko for killing him but for not getting a chance to help.

After the incident Tyquan didn't allow as many people to get close to him or his bump, he became very overprotective.
Sometimes he would even lash out on Daniko. Recently he started to let them around him more but he would still get overwhelmed sometimes. He only allows his family and Daniko to touch his bump, but it really depends on his mood. He started online classes and it was going well so far.

Tyrese still did not know about the incident. If he knew he would bring Assad alive and unalive him again. That's not possible but he would definitely find a way.

“Ok author, I need to get my gender reveal finished so please excuse,” Tyra said, pushing me out of the way. This girl is mad disrespectful.

“Whatever Tyra,” I said, rolling my eyes and she gave me a stank face.

“Ok guys, they are on their way back,” she told them.

“I can't wait to find out my little grandbabies gender,” Tyrese said excitedly. Let's just say out of everyone he was the most excited. What if he knew that because of Assad he could have lost them and his son, this would not turn out pretty at all.

We know baby,” Jason said, rubbing his back.

“We go to see the babies gender,” Jaylen asked innocently.

“Yes sweetie,” Tyra said, taking him up and pecking his cheeks.

“Yayyy,” he cheered.

Tyra's phone started to vibrate and she looked to see a text from Daniko that they were outside.

“Guys they are here, all light off,” she says and they turn all the lights off.

Soon they heard the front door open and close.

“Why do they turn the light off?," Tyquan asked.

“Surprised,” everyone screamed and all the decorations lit up.

“Omg guys, damn near gave me a heart attack,” he said, holding his chest.

He looked around at the decorations and his lips started to quiver.

“You know about this?,” he asked Daniko and he nodded , while wrapping his arms around him.

“It's so beautiful,” he said and immediately started to cry.