Chapter 4

Omniscient
5 hours later
*****************************

Daniko was now getting ready to go to the club with Miah. He got dressed and took up his stuff and went downstairs to see Jeremiah sitting on the couch on his phone.

 He got dressed and took up his stuff and went downstairs to see Jeremiah sitting on the couch on his phone

(Daniko outfit)

(Jeremiah outfit)

(Jeremiah outfit)

" Getchu ass up and let's go" he said, slapping him in the head.

"Man fuck you did that shit for" he said rubbing his head.

"Stop whining like a luh bitch and cmon" he told him, taking up one of the blunts Miah has rolled up.

"You need to stop bringing disrespectful ass hoes to the house" he told him, lighting the blunt.

"That bitch mad disrespectful tryna tell me my stroke game trash like she wasn't sounding like a fucking horse while she was squirting all over this dick" he said.

"nigga ion need to know all that" Daniko said scrunching up my face.

"Let's just go,'' he replied and went out of the house and headed to the car. Daniko got in the driver side and Jeremiah got in the passenger, soon the left for the club
______________________________________
Tyquan and the girls were in his room getting dressed to go to the club now.

"Ion care imma get some dick tonite , it's been too fucking long" Kennedy said fixing her hair.

"My virgin ass is too scared" he said and they both looked at me.

"Bro u missing out" Tyra said and Kennedy nodded.

"I want my first time to be special tho" he said.

"I feel you, I done lost mine in one of the bathrooms in highschool" Kennedy said laughing.

" Girl you ain't tell us that before, we tell each other everything" Tyra said , stop putting on her makeup. Tyquan already did his makeup and hair, he was about to get dressed now.

" I was too ashamed," she said.

"You know very well that we out a everyone wouldn't judge you" Tyra said and Tyquan nodded agreeing .