Chapter 10

Next day
Daniko P.O.V
*****************************

I was asleep until I was woken up by a weight on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Tyquan laying on top of me and sleeping. I looked down at him and started to caress his face until I realized what I was doing. Last night we shared a moment and honestly he was the best I ever had. I know I said that shit about Aniyah but she didn't come close. When he revealed to me that he was intersex, I was a little shocked at first because it's the first I had heard about it.

He also told me he could get pregnant but the same thing that goes for Aniyah goes for him, ion wants no kid now. I couldn't even have a kid with him because I'll eventually leave. I felt some type of way with the fact that he trusted me enough that he wanted me to take his virginity not knowing that I was going to leave him soon. I had to admit I did like him a little but that wasn't going to stop me from getting back at his dad. This past month I spent actually everyday with him and I did enjoy them.

I heard him groaning and his eyes fluttering open and he looked up at me smiling.

"Goodmorning" he whispered out rubbing my chest.

"Goodmorning pretty" I said smiling at him.

"l enjoyed last night," he said blushing.

"Me too" I said, caressing his face. I saw him break eye contact with me and started to look around the room. I could see that he was a little nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked, confused.

"Umm I was u-umm wondering i-if we c-could do it a-again" I heard him stutter out and I chuckled.

"Nevermind" he said and was about to get off me but I held him tight.

"Sure pretty" I said, pecking his lips and he wrapped his arms around my neck and deepening the kiss. I felt him sit on top of my dick and started to move.

"I wanna try something," he said as we pulled apart.

I looked at him confused and then I saw him get off me and kneel between my legs . He looked up at me, licking his lips before he held my dick. Damn, just the way he looked at me could make me bust a nut.

"It's my first time so I don't think I'll do good," he said pouting.

"It's ok pretty, just relax and start when you're comfortable" I said and he nodded and started to stroke while holding eye contact with me.

"Damn ma" I said, groaning at the feeling of his hand wrapping around me and he started to stroke faster. Sometimes I wonder how he be switching emotions so quickly one minute this nigga his shy next he's a whole freak.

I saw him leaned over and began to swirl his tongue around the tip while stroking it. My body started to tense and I grip his hair, he spit on it before he started to suck. He was twisting his hands back and forth while bobbing his head up and down. Where did he learn this shit.

"Fuck" I groaned as he started to speed up.

He soon pulled off with a pop and started to stroke me at a fast pace as he spit all over it. They was pre cum and spit all over my dick and his mouth I felt like I was going to bust anytime now. He started to suck again but he went lower until he took all of me in his mouth. I saw his eyes water a little but he didn't gag at all. Fuck I ain't know he could do that shit, Aniyah definitely ain't got shit on him.

"Can I?" I asked as I held his hair and he nodded. I held his hair and started to fuck his throat and I heard him humming, the vibration did some shit to me.

"Shit.... fuck" I groaned out and before I could pull him off he held me down and I bust in his throat. He continued to suck before I pulled out of his mouth and he swallowed everything and licked the rest up.