Chapter 9

Omniscient
1 month later
*****************************

It's been a month now since Daniko and Tyquan have been talking. Their relationship didn't have a label but they did stuff that couples would do. They shared kisses, cuddles, sleepovers and go on dates. The only thing they haven't done is have sex. It did come up in a conversation where Tyquan told Daniko he was a virgin but was waiting for the time when he felt comfortable enough to do it. Daniko didn't have a problem with that because it wasn't what he was there for, to him it was a bonus. Tyquan also told him about being intersex, he thought he would be weirded out by it but he wasn't.

Daniko came over a lot during the month and not once did he see Tyrese. Some night when he sleeps over he tried to sneak out to go to the Tyrese house but he always failed. Either Tyquan would wake up before he could leave the room or he would run into guards after he sneaked out the house. One thing he hated were the guards, they were all over the place twenty 24/7. He couldn't just kill them because they came in groups and they would have been alerted and he would get caught and there goes the plan.

He realizes that Jeremiah had been investing too much into Kennedy and not helping with the plan , but he wasn't going to confront him yet.
He brought Tyquan over his house about three times but they are mainly over his. He didn't want him to be around his area too often since he didn't know he was a Gang Leader or a drug dealer . He went to the trap house a couple of times to see how business was going and it was going good.

************************************
Tyquan, Jameson and the girls just got home from their classes. Jeremiah and Daniko also came over. The boys were in the living room playing the game while Tyra, Kennedy and Tyquan were cooking dinner. They were making baked chicken with rice and veggies. They were also making shrimp Alfredo because of Kennedy's obsession with it. That girl could eat shrimp Alfredo for the rest of her life and not get tired of it.

There was one thing nobody was noticing and it was Tyquan nervousness or so he thought.. He had finally decided that he was ready to lose his virginity and he wanted to do it TODAY. He was nervous but he wasn't nervous because he was going to lose it but how he was going to tell Daniko. He trusted Daniko and felt comfortable with him and decided that he wanted him to be his first time , matter of fact the only person he slept with ever. He knew that he could talk to Kennedy and Tyra about it but he was just so overwhelmed. They have now finished cooking and turned on the stoves.

"Spit it out," Tyra said looking at him.

"What?" he asked, playing dumb.

"You think we don't notice but we do , something bothering you" Kennedy said, they were always so good at reading him.

"Umm....I'm going to tell y'all but don't bother being loud because I know how you guys get" he said, pulling them more into the kitchen.

"I wanna have sex today with Daniko but I'm scared to tell him" he whispered out and they both looked at him and Kennedy was about to scream out when he hurriedly covered her mouth.

"I can't tell y'all shit" he gritted out.

"I'm sorry" she apologized when he let her go.

"Omg my baby bro is all grown up" Tyra said hugging him and Kennedy joined too.

"For the last time I'm the oldest" he said and Tyra pretended like she didn't hear him.

"As long as you're comfortable just show him the signs that you want to do it" Tyra said.

"How do I do that?" he asked.

"You can kiss him, rub up on him, straddle his laps and grind on him and stuff. I think that will give him an idea of what is happening" she said and I nodded.