Chapter 17

Daniko P.O.V
*****************************

I just woke up and felt lightheaded. I could feel a slight pain in my side. I looked to my side and saw two pills and a cup of water, I guess they are pain killers. I took them out and took them with the water. I heard my door open and looked to see that it was Miah and Kennedy coming in.

"Yo how you feeling?" Miah asks.

"Feel like shit" I said trying to sit but quickly lay back down. This shit fucking hurts, none of the other times I got shot hurt this bad.

"I'm going to change the dressing now" Kennedy said with a first aid kit in her hands she came over to me and pulled the sheet down a little.

"Don't be touching on that ugly nigga too much" Miah said to Kennedy and she chuckled.

"Nigga fuck you" I said.

I saw her take the bandages off and that shit looks weird as fuck, they really have me looking like Frankenstein with these stitches. She started to clean it and soon finished, replacing the bandage. I saw her press on it a little and I groaned in pain.

"Tf you did that for?" I asked as she got up.

"That's for hurting Tyquan" she said and went over to Jeremiah.

"You gon let her do that shit" I said to Jeremiah. He was about to say something when Kennedy looked at him and covered his mouth.

"Fucking simp" I said.

"Can y'all get Tyquan over here, I wanna talk to him?" I asked.

"Why, so you can justify why you cheat?" Kennedy asked.

"I did not cheat on him" I said, getting annoyed.

"Well you clearly did" she said with an attitude.

"Can you get get him over here, fuck" I said getting pissed off. All these mf was getting to my head.

"Yo chill" Miah said.

"Apologize and I get him to come over," she said, crossing her hands.

"Apologize for what" I asked confused.

"For how you just talked to me," she said, Tf!!. I just stared at her while she was humming.

"ok damn I'm sorry" I said and she just stared at me.

"Ok" she said after a while. She walks out of the room leaving Miah.

"So all them mf crazy" I said and he chuckled.

*****************************
Couple hours had passed and I was now laying in bed on my phone. I was on TikTok scrolling, ion know how mf watch this all day. It is basically the same thing over and over just different mf doing it. After a while I heard my door open. I didn't look up because I thought it was probably Miah. I didn't hear anyone saying anything so I looked up to see that it was Tyquan. Damn he actually came, I put down the phone and looked at him. This nigga got even more pretty, I just realized that he was actually wearing my shirt.

"Wassup pretty" I said, ion even know what to fucking say rn.

"Hey" he whispered out and came in, closing the door behind him. He was just standing there looking around.

"How are you?" he then asked.

"I'm straight" I replied and he nodded.

"You wanna come sit" I said, patting the space beside me and he nodded. I saw him sit at the edge like he was trying to keep his distance.

"You can come over more" I said and he looked at me before sighing.

"I don't wanna overstep my boundaries," he said.

"What boundaries are you talking about?" I was confused.

"With you and your girlfriend. I got something to tell you but don't take it me trying to come between you and your girl" he said looking down. What girlfriend is he talking about?

"What girl, ion got no girl" I said, is he talking about Aniyah.

"But she stays texting my phone telling me to leave her man alone and ain't she the one who gave you those hickeys" he said getting heated. Damn where did that come from.

"I'm sorry" he then said. Why the mood swings?

"It's ok, you good?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Me and Aniyah ain't together"I said and he looked at me.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"But wasn't she the one who gave you those hickeys?" he asked and I sigh.

"Yes she was the one but she basically sexual assault while I was drunk and unconscious. She broke in here and I woke up with her in my bed, I would never do something to break your heart pretty. What I told you that day was the truth, my phone was dead and I didn't charge it and then in the night I went out with Miah and we came home basically shit face drunk" I explained and a shocked look was displaying on his face.

"Omg noo…. I'm so sorry. Why didn't I believe you?" he said and his eyes became teary. I soon saw him breaking down.

"Hey…hey it's ok" I said, pulling him on my chest and he started to cry harder.

"Stop crying pretty" I said, rubbing it back.

"I should have believed you," he cried out.

"It's ok ma," I said, trying to calm him. I really missed hugging him and shit. He soon calmed down and was sniffling.

"You ok?" I asked and he nodded, wiping his tears.

I saw him look up at me and I swear a nigga got lost in his eyes. He was was just so fucking pretty, ion know what the fuck came over me but I raise duo a little and peck his lips. I saw him break apart from me and sit up.

"My bad, ion know why I did that" I said. Shit!!

"It's ok I just thought you didn't like me any more because it didn't believe what you said and stopped talking to you" he said.

"I could never stop liking you pretty, you're all that has been on my mind since I knew you. I got mad love for you" I said and I saw him smiling. Yeah I got him right where I want him again.

"I really sorry for not hearing you out that day" he said, taking my hands into his.

"It's cool," I said, rubbing his hands. Didn't he say he got something to tell me.

"You were saying you got something to tell" I said and he nodded. I saw him sigh before he started.

"Umm....So recently I realized that my period was much later than it normally would but this morning I started to have signs of it but there was other stuff that could be the reason so I decided to take two pregnancy tests and they both umm came back positive" he said looking down. This can't fucking be happening, everytime I'm trying moving forward some shit always come in the way. I don't even want a fucking kid.

"What?" I asked pulling my hands away.

"But we always use condoms," I said, confused.

"You did know that they could break and you're the only person I ever slept with," he said, moving away from me.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm just shock" I said, pulling him back to me.

"You don't want the baby" I heard him say and his eyes started to get teary.

"Of course I do pretty, we'll have our little family" I said wiping his tears.

"You promise?" he whispered and I nodded. I pulled him down on my chest and peck is forehead. Fuck!! I got to find a way to get rid of this baby.

____________________________________________________________________
So that's all for this chapter guys☺️.  Please do vote and leave those comments, let me know your thoughts about it💜😊. Thanks for reading , bye precious 👋💜

~shena💜