Chapter 11

Tyquan P.O.V
Next day
*****************************

I just heard my alarm go off for school but I wasn't in the mood to get up. I looked at my phone and still haven't received a call or even a text from Daniko since yesterday. I was starting to get worried and pissed off. When he left yesterday nothing at all was wrong between us and then out of nowhere he started to ignore my calls and text. This shit is making me think that he just wanted me for my body, he never did this before. How do you have sex with someone, literally take their virginity then not want to talk to them after, maybe I'm overreacting but that shit hurts.

Maybe he has an explanation about why he's ignoring me. I tried calling him again which felt like the 100th time but it just went to voicemail. I hung up the phone and my second alarm went off. I sigh and get up, I go into the bathroom and look at my reflection in the mirror.

I had bags under my eyes and they were red from crying over a nigga. Why do I have to be so sensitive. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then felt the urge to pee. I did that before stripping and going in the shower. Twenty minutes later I was finished and I got out, wrapping a towel around my body. I went into my bedroom and took out my scrubs and underwear. I dried my body before I started to get dressed. I heard chatter downstairs so I could only assume the others had woken up.

I went back to the bathroom and took off my bonnet then pulled my hair into a low ponytail and wrapped the end in a bun. I was planning to do my hair in two days because it was all messed up. I then put on some light to hide the bags under my eyes. After I was finished getting ready I took up the stuff I needed and put them in my bag then went downstairs.

As I reached downstairs I could hear the others talking in the kitchen so I went in there. Everyone was already dressed for school and James was preparing breakfast.

"Goodmorning Ty" Tyra said.

"Goodmorning Ty-Ty" Kennedy said.

"Goodmorning bro" Jameson said.

"Goodmorning guys" I said and by my tone and I knew they were going to question me.

"What's wrong baby?" Tyra said, coming over with Kennedy. Jameson was still preparing breakfast but he had a concerned look on his face.

"Nothing" I said and I could feel the tears coming. "Why are you even crying Tyquan" I thought to my self.

"If it's nothing, why you look like you about to cry?" I heard Jameson say.

"Is it Daniko?" Kennedy asked and I looked down.

"What did he do" she asked after.

"After left y-yesterday he said he w-would call but he's been i-ignoring my calls and texts since" I said, my voice cracking. What if I'm just overreacting over nothing? I just feel used.

"Imma fuck that nigga up" I heard Tyra said. Why this girl always tryna fight with people 2x her size, but I was grateful for them sticking up for me.

"You want me to call Jeremiah" Kennedy asked and I shook my head.

"Just leave it, I'm ok" I said, wiping my tears that had fallen.

"I ain't gon leave shit and the foods done" Jameson said and I sigh. We went over to the counter and Kennedy made me a plate before we sat down and started to eat. I really didn't feel like eating but I knew they were going to force me so I just did it.

"What time y'all classes finishing today?" Jameson asked.

"At 5" Tyra replied and he nodded.

"Ight my classes are done at 3 so I'll get us some food and wait for y'all in the parking lot" he said and Tyra and Kennedy nodded. We soon finished eating and Kennedy washed the dishes before we were ready to leave.