Chapter 24

Daniko P.O.V
Two day later
*****************************

I got up about an hour ago and did my morning routine. I was now playing NBA 2k.Tyquan was still sleeping so I was using the time I got before he woke up. I felt the urge to smoke a blunt but I don't smoke around. I quickly dismissed the thought and continued to the game.

Tomorrow he will be going back to school and also has a doctor appointment. We would be going for the gender tomorrow but we won't know. His sister and cousins will be the one finding out the gender because they wanted to throw him a gender reveal/ baby shower.

I was excited to find out what my baby is though. I really didn't have a specific gender that I wanted, all I wanted was a healthy baby.

“Fuck” I whisperes yell as I missed.

“Pa that's too loud” I heard Tyquan groaned out, really I just whispered.

“My bad bae," I said and I didn't hear anything more so I went back to the game.

Half another later I was still playing the game and Tyquan still wasn't up yet. I could have sworn I heard a phone vibrate continuously. I paused the game to really listen but I didn't hear anything so I started it again.

“Pa, get your phone” I heard Tyquan say in a sleep voice, so I wasn't wrong.

“Can you turn it off for me?” I asked.

“Fine,” he groaned.

“Daniko what the fuck is this,?” I heard him ask.

I turned around looking at him confused and the look he had on his face put fear in me.

“What you talking about bae?,” I asked, confused because I'm really confused now.

“This,” he said, throwing my phone at me and I quickly caught it.

I looked at it to see a Tex from a number I don't fucking know but the message alone could tell who it was.

From: (xxx) xxx-xxxx

He know all about your little secrets soon bae.
~Love Aniyah.

This fucking bitch and I know she was talking about the folder.

“What the fuck that girl texting you for and what secrets y'all got?,” he asked angrily and was trying to get up but he was struggling.

“Ion know what she talking about and why she is texting me bae. Let me help you,” I said to him.

“Don't touch me,” he said, pulling away from me. I could see tears starting to form in his eyes.

“Did you fuck her or something,” he asked and I quickly shook my head.

“Bae I swear to you I didn't do shit with that girl. I haven't seen that girl in months,’ I said. He stared at me for a while before laying back down.

“I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating,” he said, looking up at me.

“It's ok,” I said sitting down. This girl is always causing some shit bro. I took up my phone and went back into the chat to see that I was blocked. I chuckled and blocked the number too.

“What does she want?,” he asked.

“Ion know bae,” I said.

“Well she need to watch her self because I'll fuck her up,” he said getting up again and his eyes looked wild. I was really with a crazy nigga.

“Bae just relax, you know this is not good for the baby,” I said.

“You're right,” he said, giving me a small smile and laying back down, he's also bipolar.