Chapter 5

Omniscient

At this moment sober and tipsy wasn't on the board for Tyquan and the girls, they were shit face drunk. Jameson was trying to stop Tyra from climbing the table because she decided that she wanted to twerk on top of it. Kennedy was twerking on Jeremiah while Tyquan was all over Daniko, yes freaky Tyquan has entered the chat. The guys were kind of tipsy but nothing they couldn't handle.

"Tyra u can't go up there baby" Jameson said pulling her from the table and she started to throw a tantrum.

"I want you so bad" Tyquan said, rubbing on Daniko and kissing on his they were both grinding on each other. Daniko would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying this.

"Cut that shit out," Jameson said, coming over and pulling them apart.

"Fuck" they heard Jeremiah curse and look to see the Kennedy has vomited on him.

"I'm sorryyy" she said slurring

"It's ok" he said, taking off his hoodie and was left in a tank top.

"I regret letting y'all drink anything, about to make me have a full set of gray hair by tomorrow" Jameson said, holding up Tyra who was staggering.

"Can yall help me get them to the car" he asked daniko and Jeremiah and they nodded.

Jeremiah held up Kennedy while Daniko held on to Tyquan. They follow Jameson out the club and to the car. He put Tyra in the passenger seat and put on her seatbelt. He pulled the back door and helped them put Kennedy and Tyquan in and put on their seatbelt too.

"D-danikoooo don't g-go" Tyquan said hiccuping but Jameson just closed the door.

"Preciate it for helping me get their drunk ass in the car" he said and dap them up.

"Yhu mind if I get his number" Daniko asked Jameson.

"Whatcha tryna do?" Jameson asked , looking him up and down.

"I ain't tryna play him or anything, am feeling him" he lied

"Imma give you his number but if I hear you do shit to him just know that I'm coming for you and but it's not me you need to worry about it's his crazy ass dad" Jameson said and gave him the number.

"Preciate it bro" Daniko said and dap him up, Jeremiah did too. Jameson went in the car and drove off.

"You got that girl number" Daniko asked Jeremiah and he grinned, nodding.

"Let's head out too, I'm tired asf" Daniko says and they went to the car , they soon drove out the parking lot and went home.
__________________________________

Tyquan P.O.V

I groaned as I woke up and immediately hit with a terrible headache. I tried to open my eyes but they felt heavy. What happened last night, I tried to remember but everything was blurred. I do remember Daniko being there tho , I blushed at the thoughts of him. I am really crushing hard over this man.

I finally opened my eyes and looked over to my dresser and saw a pill and some water, I guess one the guys put it there. I slowly got up because I felt so weak. I leaned against the headboard and took up the pills and the water. I pull the pack and put two pills in my mouth and use the water to bring them down. I laid down again and soon fell back asleep.

The next time I woke up was by someone shaking me . I squinted my eyes and saw Tyra and Kennedy sitting on my bed , they looked terrible. I can only guess I looked the same.

"Hey" I said and my voice was hoarse.

"Hi", "Hey" they replied.

"Ion remember nothing that happened last night" Kennedy said and Tyra nodded agreeing.