Chapter 8

Daniko P.O.V
Next day
***********************************

I just got up and was in the bathroom peeing. After I was finished I flushed the toilet and closed the lid. I went to the sink to wash my hands and brush my teeth. I soon finished and washed my face. I took one of the towels that was hanging and dried my face. I went back into my room and looked at the time to see that it was 11:00 a.m.

I haven't heard Jeremiah yet and he's normally up by now annoying me or some shit. I decided to call Tyquan and talk to him a little before going down. I ain't gon even lie that kiss did something to me last night, I went to sleep dreaming about that nigga. I FaceTimed him and the phone soon answered, I saw that the phone was pointing to the ceiling.

"Why the phone pointing at the ceiling, I wanna see you" I said.

"I just woke up" I heard him and his voice was hoarse a little.

"Ion care, I wanna see you" I said.

"I heard him shuffle around before his phone was out and I saw him come into view. His eyes were slightly red and his face had sleep marks but he still looks beautiful.

"Goodmorning pretty" I said and I saw him smiling.

"Goodmorning" he said sitting up and I saw that he was only wearing a tank top and some panties. I could feel myself getting hard. He saw me looking at him and pulled the cover over his body and blushing.

"Why you covering up?" I said and he smiled while shrugging.

"You don't have school today" I asked and he shook his head. I could see that he was still sleepy.

"You can go back and sleep because it looks like you're still tired" I said and he nodded. I told him bye then hung up the phone. I heard my belly making some loud ass noises so I decided to go downstairs and get something to eat.

I went downstairs to see Jeremiah and some half naked girl sitting on him while they were kissing.

"Damn you couldn't stay in your room" I said and I saw the girl jump off his lap and I realized that it was Tyquan's friend.

"You couldn't have stayed up there a little more" he said and I smacked my lips going to the kitchen. I saw him coming into the kitchen and I heard footsteps going upstairs.

"When did she come over?" I asked him.

"After you left yesterday," he said.

"Dad said he was hitting you up but chu ignoring him," he said. I saw the calls but Ion got time to talk to him.

"Ion feel like talking to him" I said and he sighs, nodding.

"When are you planning to go all in with the plan?" he asked.

"We can do it soon, didn't know it was this easy to get to them" I said. We heard footsteps coming to the kitchen so I stopped talking and looked in the refrigerator for something to eat. I saw some leftover pizza so I took three slices out and put them in the microwave.

"Hey" she said to me and I nodded at her.

"Me and the others were planning to go to the mall today, you guys wanna come" she asked and Jeremiah nodded. He looked at me and I nodded too.
_____________________________________

We were now on our way to the mall where we would be meeting Tyquan and the others. I soon reached and pulled in the parking lot, parking the car. Jeremiah and Kennedy got out and I put my strap in my waistband before getting out too. I went over to them to see Tyquan, his sister and Jameson.