Chapter 30

Tyquan P.O.V

******************************

I was laying on Tyquan and rubbing his chest, I was tracing the tattoos that were on there. I looked up at him to see his face furrowed as if he was thinking hard about something.

"You ok baby,"I asked worriedly.

"Yes, just thinking," he said, and I started to massage his forehead.

"Gimme a min baby, I gotta use the bathroom," he said, and I nodded. As he got up, my phone began to ring, so I stretched over to pick it up.

I looked at it to see that ma was calling, I answered it and brought it to my ears.

"Hey mama," I answered. He began to talk so fast I couldn't hear what he was actually saying. He sounded like he was also crying. That's not good,I tried to make out some words, and I think he was saying something happened to dad.

"Ma what are you trying to say," I asked worriedly.

"Something happens to your dad and uncles baby, I don't know if they are ok," he said, crying.

"What do you mean by that? What happened to them?," I screamed out in horror.

"I got a call from the hospital that they met in an accident, they aren't giving me anymore information. They just told me to come quickly," he said, crying.

"Please tell me they are ok," I said, but he was just crying, and the phone fell from my ears. Why is this happening, I can't lose my dad and uncles.

"What's happened baby," Daniko, I heard Daniko asking me, but no words were leaving my mouth.

I saw him pick up my phone and started talking to my mom. I was completely lost. All the stuff I was thinking was making it worse. What if they die? Will they ever meet the babies? What will we do without them? Are they dead?

I soon saw him get off the phone and put it down.

Hey, hey baby, we need to get ready and go to the hospital," I heard him say, but I didn't respond. I could feel myself beginning to hyperventilate.

"Hey baby, please call down," he said, pulling me into his arms. He was rocking and rubbing my back in a way to calm me down.

"I want my dad," I cried out.

"Baby I know what you're going through, but please, you have to think about the babies," he said, leaving small pecks over my face. As I heard about my babies, I slowly started to calm down. If I stress too much, it can hurt them, I gotta protect my babies.

I felt him lay my body on the bed, I felt numb and lost. I saw him get up and went into the closet, and he soon came out hacking with some clothes. He started to get dressed and then came over for me. He had sweat pants and one of his shirts in his hands. I saw him lift my feet and put the sweats on. He then put the shirt over my head, and I pushed my arms through them. I saw him get off the bed and took up my fluffy slippers. He put them on my feet, and I chuckled a little. I saw him give me a small smile. He took up a cross body bag and put our phone in it before putting it around him. He then picked me up in bridal style, and I rested my head on his chest.

We walked to the room door, and I pulled it so we could come out. We went downstairs and I opened the front door. Daniko turned around so I could close it, and then we went over to the car. I pulled the passenger door open, and he put me inside. I couldn't wait for my leg to heal up. I could walk with crutches, but because I was pregnant, it still put a lot of pressure on my leg.