Chapter 14

Omniscient

Two weeks later

************************************

It's been two weeks since the incident. Tyquan and Daniko haven't talked since. They both desperately wanted to talk to each other but didn't know how. It's been two weeks since Daniko's mother came back and he has seen her in the street about two times after their encounter. She always tried to ask for money but he just ignored her. It's also been two weeks since he broke down for the first time in a long while. He hated that feeling and he wishes to not experience it again. His mother did not deserve his tears at all. 

*****************************

At this moment Tyquan was laying in bed while scrolling through TikTok. They had a two week break from school so he just planned to lay in bed until school resumed. Previously he was in Daniko contact where he unblocked his number and almost called him but decided against it. He soon heard a notification come on his phone and it was from an unknown number. He opened the chat and what he saw caused the hurt look that his face currently displays.

From: (×××)×××-××××

(Imagine Aniyah and Daniko)

:He know where home is bitch so stay the fuck away from my man. He doesn't want you hoe.

As Tyquan read the message and looked at the photo he realized that it was the same girl at the store. So this was the girl he said was his ex but is with her.

"So she gave him those hickeys" he thought to himself.

"This nigga really played me" he whispered out and a tear run form his eyes. He quickly wiped it and got up.

"Not crying over this nigga again, he clearly move on so why shouldn't I" he said and went inside his bathroom.

 He peed and then brushed his teeth before starting his skin care routine. Come to think of it, his period was supposed to come by now but it didn't.

"Maybe the cycle changed. I'll just check the app later," he thought. 

After he was finished he dried his face then went back to his room. He took up his phone then went down, where the others were. He hasn't really been out of his room much since the incident, except for when he had classes. 

"Hey bro" Tyra greeted him as she saw him coming down. 

"Hey guys," he said, greeting them.

"Are you ok?" Kennedy asked him and he nodded.

He hadn't seen Jeremiah so he could only assume he wasn't here. He also tends to avoid him since he was Daniko's friend. 

"You sure?" Jameson asked. Each time he looked at Jameson he remembered the incident. Jameson was almost all healed up. The day after the incident that's when the pain started to hit him, but now all the pain was gone.