Chapter 23

Omniscient
4 months later
*****************************

It's been four months and a lot of stuff has happened. Let's take a look at everybody's lives.

Tyquan and Daniko are currently in a happy relationship. They said the L words for the first time 4 months ago and everyday that follows. They practically live together, Daniko and Jeremiah was hardly ever at their house. They couple has experienced ups and down but always overcomes it. The couple was currently 5 months pregnant and was about to find out their baby's gender soon.

 Tyquan still doesn't know much about Daniko's life and Daniko still had his plan in motion. He still tried to rethink for Tyquan sake but his anger was stronger. Jeremiah was still blinded by the fact that Daniko was going through with the plan. Daniko's new puppets were  Dayquan, Tyrell, Lotrell, Angelo and Dontay. They were the one that was going to help him carry out his plan.

The next big changes that no one would ever expect was Daniko and Tyrese having a better relationship. How did that even happen? Let's see……

Flashback
2  months ago

*****************************

Everyone was currently at the parents house to spend the day. Tyquan, the girls and moms were currently inside watching BLS while the men were outside playing basketball. Outside the boys were making a team which would be 3vs3.

“So imma make the team” James said and the others nodded.

“Uncle Tyrese, Dad and……..Daniko is the first team,” he said. As the team was made, Tyrese immediately started to complain.

“Why I gotta be on the same side with this nigga” he said .

“It's what it is so deal with it” Jameson said and Tyrese started to stare him down.

“Whatcha gon do?” Jamie asked and Tyrese smack lips and turned away.

“Always tryna throw tantrums like a kid” Kenny said and the others laughed except for Daniko and Tyrese who were mugging each other.

The game soon started, after a couple of basketballs from each side, both sides were tied. The team that made the next basketball was supposed to be the winning team. Tyrese currently had the ball and was going towards the basket, Jeremiah tried to block him but he missed.

“Yo pass me the ball” Daniko shouted from across the court, he was standing at the 3pt line. Tyrese threw the ball to him and he jumped and caught it. He quickly threw the ball to the basket and it went.

“That's what am talking about '' he shouted. 

“We own this bitch” Tyrese shouted. They cheered and dap up each other up. Everyone was shocked when they saw Tyrese dap Daniko up.

“You did good kid,” he said.

Preciate it,” Daniko said. From that day forward they started to have conversations daily. 

Flash back ends

*****************************

Jeremiah and Tyra were still going strong alongside Jeremiah and Kennedy who were head over heels for each other. These two couples were definitely inseparable.