Chapter 12

Baby Jaylen🥰

Baby Jaylen🥰

Daniko P.O.V
Same day
*****************************

I groaned while waking up but quickly shut back my eyes as I opened them. Fuck, why is it so bright in here. I got a fucking headache too, ion know why I drink so much last night. It was the first time I got drunk in a long while. Me and Jeremiah hit up the club last night and it was one the best night. It's been awhile since both of us actually went out alone and shit. I began to search for my phone to look at the time but I felt a person beside me, tf? I know for a fact I ain't took home no one last night.

I looked to see that it was fucking Aniyah. This bitch was naked laying down comfortable in my fucking bed, how did she even get in here?

"Yo wake the fuck up" I said shaking her. I got up to see that I was just in my underwear. I know I didn't fuck this bitch, this can't happen.

"Daddy I wanna sleep," she said, turning around.

"Get the fuck up" I said pushing her and she got up.

"Nikoo, why did you do that?" she said, whining and sat up smiling at me. I looked around for her clothes until I found them.

"Put this shit on and get the fuck out" I said throwing them at her.

"Niko stop, come lay down" she said laying back down. This girl really thinks I'm playing with her right. I pulled out my drawer, grabbed my gun and pointed it at her.

"Get up now" I said and I could see the fear in her eyes. She knows that I won't hesitate to shoot her ass.

"Ion know why you doing allat" she said putting on her clothes.

"Bitch if you don't get out of here in the next second that chu ass" I said and she grabbed her phone and ran out of the room.

"Why was Aniyah coming out of your room, I thought y'all were done" I heard Jeremiah say as he came into the room. I put down the gun on the dresser and sat on the bed.

"I woke up and the bitch was laying in my bed" I told him.

"Wait, she broke in?" he asked and started to laugh.

"Tf is so funny" I asked, mugging him.

"I was just thinking about something and it's funny asl" he says snickering.

"So what is so fucking funny" I asked, getting annoyed.

"It's just funny how these girls going crazy over you and I don't see why," he said, this nigga did not.

"Nigga fuck you" I said, smacking my lips and he continued to laugh. He soon calmed down and sat beside me.

"Damn why your neck looks like that" he asked and I looked at him confused. I stood up and looked in the mirror and my neck was scattered with hickeys. Tf? I know that Tyquan didn't do this shit so it had to be that bitch.