Chapter 29

Omniscient

Three days later

*****************************

@8:30 pm………

“So as y'all know someone attacked my son, the thing is I don't play about my family so one of you or all you niggas are at fault,” Tyres said to his guards. He was currently at the guard house with all the guards trying to figure out who attacked Tyquan.

“But we didn't let in anyone we didn't know about, sir,” a guard said.

“Well someone did come in, it wasn't anyone over here because I questioned everyone that lives here and everyone had an alibi and they all checked out,” he said.

“We are going to watch these tapes from that day until we figure out who you let in,” he said and started the gate cam. He sped it up a little and sat down.

The screen was showing 5:30 pm when a female walked up to one of the securities and hugged him. They did a quick peck before she started saying something to him, Tyrese turned it up so they could hear. 

“You mind if I use the bathroom real quick. I know I'm not allowed on the compound but I really need to do a number 2, omg that so embarrassing saying it out loud” she said chuckling.

“Just be quick ok,” he said to her and she nodded before kissing him. He showed her the way and she went.

“Who's that?,” Tyrese asked them.

“That's my girlfriend sir, I'm sorry for letting her in but she needed to use the bathroom” one of the guards said.

“Don't do that shit again,”Tyrese said harshly and he nodded quickly in fear. 

Tyrese was very overprotective of the family plus he owned the community so he had to make sure the people who lived in it were also safe, so he didn't like strangers coming over if someone living in the community didn't bring them over.

They continued watching the gate cam but no one else was coming so Tyrese decided to change it to the guard room outside the cam. They were watching and saw the girl walking in, to their surprise she soon walked out in a sweat suit. She looked around before putting on a mask over her head.

“It's that fucking bitch,” Tyrese shouted getting up. 

They continued to watch her and saw her breaking into the kids house. He pulled out his gun and turned to the security. He gasped in fear and held up his hands in defense.

“I swear boss I didn't know she was going to do that please believe me,” he said and tears started to run from his eyes.

“You let that girl in here and she hurt my son,” Tyrese said in anger.

“Sir I swear if I knew that was her intention I wouldn't be with her or let her in, I vowed to always keep your family safe,” the guard pleaded.

Tyrese held the gun at him for a while before lowering it down.

“Call up that bitch right now,” he said.

“I have been calling her since the day she left but she didn't pick and still hasn't but I'm going to try again boss,” he said. He quickly took out his phone and called her but no answer, he called her a couple more times and still no answer.

“What's her name?,” Tyrese asked.

“Aniyah Smith,” he responded.

“Where can I find her?,” Tyres asked. He quickly told him the address. After Tyrese got the address, he hit the guard with a gun in his head and fell unconscious.