Chapter 22

Daniko P.O.V
The next day
*****************************

I just got up and looked to see that it was 7:30. Tyquan should be at school in the next hour and half and so. I looked over to see him still in his deep sleep. This boy could snore but thank god they were not loud. I went over to his side and wrapped my arms around him, I started to kiss his face and he groaned waking up. Today I was planning to take him on a date and ask him the big question, not the big big one.

"Pa stop" he whined.

"You gotta get up now pretty" I said, continuing to kiss his face.

"Why?"he said, whining.

"You got school bae" I said and he rolled over into my arms and opened his eyes.

"Why did I choose to be a nurse?" he asked. Boy how was I supposed to know that.

"So you can take care of me and our baby when we are sick" I said and he smiled.

"You sure are correct" he said, pecking my lip.

"Ugh the morning breath"I said, messing around, my baby breath was not bad at all.

"Bitch bye" he said moving away from me but I grabbed him.

"You know I'm kidding baby" I said pecking his lips over and over.

"What time is it?" He asked?

"Umm...7:45" I said and he nodded. I saw a confused look on his face before he got out of my arm and out of the bed. He ran in the bathroom and I went after him.

"Baby you good?' I asked to go into the bathroom where I saw him hunch over the toilet and puking.

"Baby" I said, going over to him and rubbing his back. He soon finished and sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall.

"It's ok bae" I said, taking him in my arms. He rested his head against my chest and I rubbed his back. I saw him rubbing his stomach and I moved his hands away and rubbed it for him.

"Why you making mama sick? '' I said and I heard Tyquan giggle a little. That little giggle did things to me, I had to make him mine.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"You still wanna go to school?" I asked and he looked up.

"Yes, I wanna get up and brush my teeth now" he said and I now. I got up then took him up. We walked over to the sink and he got his tooth and toothbrush. Soon he started to brush his teeth and I did too.

"Let's just take a shower now too" I said and he nodded. We stripped out our clothes and went to the bathroom. I turned on the water and we started to shower.

Twenty-five minutes later we finished and got out. I wrapped a towel around him and one around my waist. We went back to the bedroom and I picked out my clothes and his scrubs.

"Thanks for helping me pa," he said, wrapping his arms around me.

"That's my job bae" I said, pecking his forehead. We started to get ready while fighting occasionally. Right now Tyquan got me in a headlock.

"Damn bae you won" I said tapping his arms and he let me go.

"For a little person, you are strong asf" I said and he chuckled.

We soon finished getting ready and took up our stuff going downstairs. We went downstairs to see tyra preparing breakfast, ion why but this girl loves to cook. Everyone was already dressed for school except for Jeremiah who obviously wasn't going to school. We have been trying to find Aniyah but it's like the bitch completely disappeared.