Chapter 25

Tyquan P.O.V
The next day
*****************************

I just woke up and started to feel around for Daniko, the spot beside me was empty.

“Pa,” I called out but no one answered. I looked at my phone to see that it was 7:00.

 Today I was going back to school and had a doctor appointment. Class was starting at 9:00 and would end at 1:00 so I got a 2:30 appointment. I was going to see if I could go online to finish the semester because it was getting hard to walk around ,now. I really don't get how my bump is this big for one baby, this is one healthy baby.

I think Daniko was having a nightmare yesterday but he didn't want to talk about it. Couple hours that followed after he seemed rather distant from me. I slowly got up out of bed with the help of the headboard. The more I got into my pregnancy my morning sickness wasn't that bad but I always feel lightheaded and my bladder is very active. I actually peed myself a couple times. I felt embarrassed about it but Daniko was always there to comfort me.

I put on my fluffy slippers and went over to the mirror. My hair looked so pretty and it was also growing. I turned sideways to look at my bump, it was so round and beautiful, I had to buy bigger scrubs because my old ones didn't fit. I looked around the room and all Daniko stuff was still here including his phone so he had to be somewhere around the house. I walked towards the bathroom where I heard water running. I walked inside to see Daniko in the shower.

I walked over and knocked on the glass and he jumped a little. I waved at him and he  gave me a small smile and waved back. He turned off the water and slid the door open.

“Why did you shower without me?,” I asked.

“I wasn't feeling well so I decided to take a shower,” he said. 

“You wanna get in with me?,” he asked and I nodded.

“I gotta go pee first and brush my teeth,” I said and he nodded.

I went over to the toilet and pulled down my clothes before peeing. I peed and peed and peed, it felt like an hour had passed before I finished. I got up and pulled my clothes up before going over to the sink and washing my hands. I soon started to brush my teeth, I looked around to see Daniko staring at me with a smile on his face. I wink at him and I saw him chuckled, he was all mine.

I soon finished and rinsed my mouth and washed my face. I searched the drawer for my shower cap and put it over my hair, I didn't want it to get wet. I then stripped out of my clothes and walked over to the shower, he helped me to get in.

He turned the shower on and it hit my body, I felt him starting to rub my body. I felt him rubbing in my ass and I know what's about to go down. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I felt something hard against my back.

“Pa,” I moaned as I felt him begin to rub my clit, I was already soaking wet. This boy could only breathe on me and I'll get wet.

“Bae,” he groaned in my hair as he started to grind on me.

“Nghhh~,” I moaned as I felt him push two fingers inside. I felt him start to suck on my neck as his finger took up speed.

“You like that,?” He asked in his deep ass voice.

“Yess,” I moaned out as I felt him fucking my guts out with his finger. As I got closer I felt myself tightening around his finger and he ease them out. He bent me over a little before rubbing his dick all over my folds. I felt his slow ease in and I moaned out, I could never get used to this.