Chapter 18

Omniscient

One week later 

**********************************************

It's been a week since Tyquan revealed to Daniko that he was pregnant. Throughout the week they have been working on getting back on the same terms. Even though the pregnancy was supposed to be a happy news, Daniko was not happy. Later that same day after Tyquan reveals to Daniko that he was pregnant he later reveals it to his parents. Their reaction was…….

Flashback
Last week

*****************************

Tyquan, Jameson and the girls were now on their way home from Niko and Miah house. 

"Omg, I still can't believe I'm going to be a Tete," Kennedy said, bouncing on the seat , excitedly.

"Girl you so damn loud" Jameson said, mugging her.

"Is it a boy or a girl? What are we going to name him or her? When do we start shopping? What-" she chatter excitedly, but was cut off by Tyquan.

"I just found out about the baby. How am I supposed to know all those?" he asked.

"I'm just so excited," she said, pouting.

"I know Ken, I'm excited too," Tyquan replied, giving her a small smile. 

Tyquan thoughts were currently occupied with how his parents would react to him getting pregnant. He knew no matter what his parents would never talk down on any of their kids but he felt as if he disappointed them by getting pregnant before he actually reached anywhere in college. His goals were to finish college and pursue his career path before having kids but that came a little earlier and he would never blame the baby for that because it was his actions that caused it.

They soon reached home and James drove through the gate.

"You wanna stop by them now?' he turned and asked Tyquan and he nodded. Jameson parked the car in their parents driveway and turned it off.

"He goes nothing" Tyquan said, sighing.

"You don't gotta worry about anything, you know no matter what happens, they will always be there for you" Tyra said to Tyquan.

"I know," Tyquan replied.

"What you really need to worry about is when uncle Ty finds out Daniko the daddy" Jameson and Tyra hit him on the arm

"Why did you do that?" He says rubbing his arm.

"I was joking, '' he said to Tyquan but he just rolled his eyes and got out of the car.

"Oww baby" he groaned as Tyra hit him again.

She and Kennedy got out of the car and he followed behind them. Tyquan opened the door and they all walked in.

"My babies," Jason said as he spotted them. He came over and hugged each of them.

"Hey ma" Tyquan said, returning the hug.

"Hi mama," Tyra said, hugging her mom.

"Kennedy and Jameson went over to greet their parents. Tyquan and Tyra greeted them after.

"Wassup my seeds" Tyrese said, walking over to his kids.

"Really dad," Tyra said, mugging.