Chapter 16

Sorry for the late update guys

Tyquan P.O.V
Next day
*****************************
I was sleeping when I was suddenly hit with terrible stomach pain. I also felt the urge to puke. I quickly got out of bed and ran in the bathroom. I lift the seat and start to puke. I guess my period is coming because these are the symptoms. As I was about to get up, I started to puke more. My throat started to hurt and my eyes got teary. I heard the bathroom door open and someone came in.

"You ok baby?" Tyra asked, rubbing my back and I shook my head.

"You want me to go get a test?" she asked and I quickly looked at her. I completely forgot that there was a chance I was pregnant.

"What if it's just my period coming?" I asked her.

"It could be Ty but we have to be sure." She said and I nodded.

I got up and flush the toilet before she helped me up and over to the sink. I wash out my mouth before starting to brush my teeth. After I was finished, I washed my face and leaned against the sink as I was feeling lightheaded.

"Come sit down," she said, leading me to a chair that was in the bathroom.

"Imma go get one from my room" she said and I looked at her.

"What?" She asked, confused and I shook my head. She went out of the bathroom and I leaned my head against the wall.

"I wonder how Daniko is doing now?" I thought. Maybe I can call Kennedy later to check.

I soon heard the bathroom door open and Tyra came over to me. I saw her with two little boxes and she was opening them.

"I bought two just to be sure" she said and I nodded.

"Ok so you're going to pee on here and then we'll wait 5 min then we can check it" she said and I nodded. She went 5o sit on the chair and went on her phone.

I took them and went over to the toilet, I lifted the seat and pulled down my shorts and underwear. I peed on both sticks then put them on the little table beside me. I wiped before getting up and pulled up my clothes.

"I'm finished" I said and she nodded.

"I just set the timer," she said. I could literally hear my heart beating. I felt as if I was about to pass out.

"Hey..hey it's ok ty no matter what the result is you know you always have us" Tyra said hugging me. I laid my head against her chest and tried to call myself.

We were waiting for what felt like hours had passed until I heard the alarm go off.

"Here goes nothing" I said trying to sound like I wasn't currently falling apart.

"You wanna check them?" she asked and I nodded.

I sigh before slowly walking over to the table. I closed my eyes before taking some breath then looked down at them.
As I saw them I was hit with a wave of emotion. When I saw them displaying those two lines, I started to cry so hard.

I AM PREGNANT

Tyra came over and looked at them.

"Oh baby" she said as she saw them and hugged me.

"Everything will be ok, you're going to be the best mom ever" she said and I was just sobbing in her arms.

"How will Daniko react to this, how will mom and dad react?" I thought.

"Come on, let's go lay down," she said and led me out of the bathroom.

She led me to the bed and we laid down, I cuddled into her while sniffling.