Chapter 7

Tyquan P.O.V
Three day later
*****************************

We just got home from school and I was now in my bedroom. I took off my scrubs and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Twenty minutes later I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I went back to my room and took out my clothes. I put on some shorts with a crop top. I then put my bonnet on and lay down going on my phone. While watching some YouTube, my phone began to ring and it was Daniko calling. I haven't talked to him since he called three days ago. I answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello" I said.

"Wassup pretty, how u been?" he asked and I started to smile.

"I'm good" I said and he hummed.

"Tryna see if you wanna go grab something to eat, if ur available?" he asked.

"Oh yes I can," I said.

"Ight you wanna meet somewhere or you want me to pick you up?" he asked.

"You can pick me, I'll send you my address" I said and he said ok before hanging up. I texted him the address and got up to get dressed. Omg I was so excited, I went into my closet and searched for something to wear. I pulled out some black bikers shorts with an orange Nike t shirt and some sneakers.

 I pulled out some black bikers shorts with an orange Nike t shirt and some sneakers

I put on my deodorant and perfume before putting my stuff in my mini bag. I went to the mirror and took off my bonnet then fixed my hair. I put it in a high ponytail, then put on some light makeup. After I was finished getting ready, I took up my bag and went downstairs. Kennedy was on her phone laying down on the couch while Tyra and Jameson were cuddling and watching TV.

"Where you going all dressed up?" Tyra asked, pausing the movie.

"I'm actually going out with Daniko," I said blushing.

"How did I not know about all this , when did y'all start talking?" she asked.

"He texted me the day after we left the club, he said one of you gave him my number" I said.

"It was me," Jameson said and I nodded.

"You look so pretty," Kennedy said, coming over to me.

"Thank you," I said, smiling at her.

"He better not try anything" Jameson said and I rolled my eyes at him, chuckling. I heard a notification ping on my phone and I looked to see that it was Daniko telling me he was outside the gate.

"I got to go now, he's here" I said

"Love you guys" I said and they told me back.

"Be careful and call if anything happens" Tyra said and I nodded. They all hugged me and then I left. While walking to the gate I saw my mom outside with Jaylen.

"Hey baby, where are you going?" he asked.

"Ty ty," Jaylen said, jumping around.

"Going out with a friend" I said and he nodded.