Chapter 6

Daniko P.O.V
Same day
*****************************

I just finished talking to Tyquan and I knew I already had that nigga right where I wanted him. I was now chilling in mah room when I saw uncle Johnathan calling and I answered.

"Seems like y'all forget about me" he said

"You know we ain't forget about you, we just been really busy" I said

"That son of mine won't even call to check up, y'all better come see me" he said and I chuckled

"Ok unc I'll come see you soon just give me a couple hours" I said and he hummed and hung up the phone. That man was crazy, I wasn't about to play with him. He done beat mah ass many times.

I went out of mah room and went inside Jeremiah room to see him sleeping. Oh I got something for his ass. I smacked him in the face and he jumped up looking around frightened before his eyes landed on me and he smacked his lips, laying back down.

"You're always doing some stupid shit" he said, rubbing his face.

"Ur pops wants us to see him today" I said.

"He always wants us to come see him , why can't he come see us?" he said, smacking his lips.

"Yo let's just go later and get it over with" I said and he nodded.

"Getchu ass out now so I can go sleep" he said.

"Nigga fuck you" I said smacking him one more time and ran out of the room. I hear my phone ringing and saw that Aniyah was calling.

"Whatcha want?" I asked

"Baby I'm sorry, can you please come over?"I heard her crying on the phone.

"Bro you're always on some shii,and I'm not in it with chu" I said .

"I promise I won't do it again, I swear," she said sniffling.

"Ight imma be there soon," I said.

"Ok" she said and I hung up.

I went back to mah room and got dressed in a tank top and some joggers bottoms. I took up my car keys and strap before going downstairs. I went outside and got in my car, I soon drove off to her house. Twenty minutes later I reached her house and pulled into the driveway. I got out of the car and went up to her house, I knocked on her door and soon heard it opened.

"Hey bae," she said, taking my hand and pulling me into the house . She closed the door then leaned up to kiss me. She was just in some panties and bra, she was looking sexy asf. I could see a split on her lips where I hit her and her nose was slightly swollen, ngl she was still looking pretty.

"Why did you call me over here Aniyah?" I asked her and she started to rub up on me.

"I missed you and him" she said rubbing on mah dick and I felt myself start to get hard.

I grabbed her throat and started to kiss her while she pushed her hands in my pants and started to jerk me off. I pulled out her hands and lifted her up, smacking her ass while she started to kiss my neck. I sat down on the couch with her straddling, I pushed two fingers in her mouth and she started to suck on them. I pulled them out and pushed her panties aside before pushing them into her and started to finger her. I heard her moaning out loud when I started to pick up my pace.
__________________________________

"Fuck Niko"she said breathing heavy while I was checking the condom.

"Stop doing that" she said, taking the condom from me and throwing it in the bin. I smack my lips and start to put on my clothes.