Chapter 19

Tyquan P.O V
The next day 

*****************************

Today was the first day back at school and I was getting ready. I just took a shower and got dressed. I put on my scrubs and started to do my hair. I put my locs in a bun and dropped my strand in the front. I also put on some light make-up. As I was packing my bag, my phone started to ring, it was facetime . I looked to see that it was Daniko. We haven't really talked much since the last I saw him. I answered the phone and set it up on the dresser. I saw him come into view, I know for a fact our baby was going to be beautiful, this man was too fine.

"Wassup pretty," he said, smiling.

"Hey" I said, returning the smile.

"You looked so pretty with your hair like that, it's the first I'm seeing it."

"Thank you, I don't really wear it much" I said and he nodded.

"How are you feeling today?" he asked.

"I'm fine, I was a little nauseous when I woke up but I'm ok now" I said and he nodded.

"Umm I got an appointment on Thursday, you wanna come?" I asked and he nodded.

"I wanna see you today, you mind if I pick you up after school?" He asked.

"Sure" I replied and he nodded.

"Ight I'll see you later, bye" he said.

"Bye bye" I replied and the phone soon hung up. I could feel myself blushing, I was slowly falling for him again even though I didn't stop.

I finished packing my bag before walking downstairs. I wonder if it's going to be obvious that I'm pregnant. I'm really excited to go for my first appointment, can't wait to see my baby. As I reached downstairs I saw that Kennedy, Tyra and Jameson were already dressed. 

"We packed breakfasts to take with us as the time is going" Tyra said and I nodded.

I took up mine and we soon left the house, we got in the car and Jamesom drove out the driveway.

We were now on our way to school while eating breakfast, we soon reached and Jameson parked the car in the parking lot.

"Bye y'all" Jameson told us before kissing Tyra.

"Byeee" me and Kennedy said.

"Bye bye baby" Tyra said and he went to his block.

"Let's go girlies" Tyra said, holding me and Kennedy's hand.

 We walked to our class and went in. We sat down with me in the middle and Tyra and Kennedy on both my sides. We began to talk and I soon heard the door open. I looked up to see who it was and it was the boy I bump into the other day. He waved at me while smiling and I returned it.

"Well look at that" Tyra said smirking at me and Kennedy started to giggle.

"What?" I was confused.

"That boy definitely wants you," Tyra said.

"But I don't see him that way," I said.

"Oh I forget you only like Daniko," Tyra said I'm a mocking voice.

"Really" I said, rolling my eyes.

"What, I bet he could treat you better than him,"  she said.

"You know what, I'm not going to have this conversation with you," I said.

"You're mad because it's the truth," she said.