Chapter 21

Tyquan P.O.V
One week later
*****************************

A week has passed and I have my second appointment today. I couldn't wait to see my baby again, also I'm going back to school tomorrow. I just got up and was laying down, admiring Daniko. He was over here the entire week and did not leave my side once. This boy was making me fall for him all over again. My only problem was we were acting like a couple but I don't know where our relationship stands. I'm not going to do this again like the first time, I gotta talk to him about it.

I was tracing his face all over and I was thinking how can someone be this fine. He was sexy, handsome and had a great personality. As I continued to admire him I heard my phone ping. Who could this be now , I thought. I took up my phone ams sq some message

(×××)-(×××-××××)

Message: Hey it's Asaad, I should have texted you earlier to make sure you're ok but I got really busy.

Me- Oh hey Asaad, that's ok and I'm good.

Asaad- That's good to hear, I was just making sure you are good.

Me: Thanks for checking up.

Assad: When are you coming back to school?

Me: Tomorrow.

Asaad: ight cool, I'll see you tomorrow.

As I was about to reply, I felt my phone get snatched out of my hands. I turned to see Daniko looking at me with a mean mug.

"Why did you do that pa?" I asked.

"Why you texting that nigga" he asked, his tone scream jealous.

"He's just a friend pa, you don't have to be jealous" I said, caressing his face.

"I ain't jealous" he said, moving away and putting my phone down.

"Big mad daddy" I said in a teasing time and he looked at me, he smacked his lips and got up. I saw him walking in the bathroom, mumbling about something.

He soon walked over back and came back on the bed.

"You still mad? " I asked going over and laid on his chest.

"I could never be mad at you," he said, pecking my forehead.

"You excited to see our baby today?" I asked him and he nodded, smiling.

"Still can't believe imma be a dad," he said.

"Yes and you're going to be the best dad" I said.

"You think so?" He asked, looking at me.

"I know so," I said, caressing his face. He stared at me with no intentions to look away, I stared back starting to feel shut by his intense stare.

"What?" I asked, chuckling, awkwardly.

"I lo- nevermind, we gotta get up now" he said. He got up off the bed and had his back turn to me.

"What were you about to say?" I asked.

"It's nothing pretty, let's get ready," he said, getting up and going to the bathroom. Was he about to say what I was thinking?

I got up and went to the bathroom and saw him brushing his teeth. We made eye contact in the mirror but he looked away. I went over the toilet and peed, I soon finished and got up. Recently I wasn't feeling as nausea as I did at the beginning. Daniko was finished brushing his teeth and was stripping out his clothes.

I got up and pulled up my clothes before walking over to the sink, I took up my toothbrush and toothpaste before starting to brush my teeth. Daniko was just standing behind me naked, waiting on me. I soon finished and started to strip, I could feel Daniko's eyes burning in my back.