Chapter 13

Omniscient
*****************************

Tyquan, Jameson, Jeremiah and the girls were now driving home from the hospital. After what happened they rushed Jameson to the hospital. He had a sprained wrist and his nose was slightly broken. He had a couple bruises over his face and body but overall he was ok.

"That nigga hit hard asf" Jameson said groaning and rest his head on Tyra's shoulder.

"Why did you go and hit him?" Tyquan asked.

"Because he made you cry," Jameson replied.

"But look what happened now" he said.

"Are you taking up for him after what he did to you?" Tyra asked Tyquan, getting pissed off.

"I'm not taking up for anybody ok" he said, resting his head in his hands. All that happened was stressing him out. He saw Daniko calling him earlier but he blocked his number. He wasn't ready to talk to him as yet. He still couldn't believe that he left him to go be with someone else.

Jeremiah was just driving and not saying anything. He didn't want to say anything because he knew he was going to side with his best friend and that was going to cause a next argument. He did not agree with what Daniko did but Jameson was the one who threw the first punch. He knew about Daniko's anger and he knew he could have killed Jameson if he wanted to. He felt guilty at the moment that he was with them and not Daniko.

"You ok baby" Kennedy asked him and he nodded, intertwining their fingers.

"And you, you knew what he did and still had him come here and lied" Tyra said to Jeremiah.

"What did he do?" Jeremiah asked.

"Are you fucking serious, the nigga is literally covered in hickeys that Tyquan did not have him" she said.

"I thought he explained what happened," he said.

"And what could that explanation be, you're just picking up for him because he's your friend" she fired back.

"He literally has an explanation, if y'all just would have let him explain none of this would have happened" he said.

"Y'all are the same, you're probably doing the same shit as him" she said.

"Tf you just say" Jeremiah asked, Tyra was really pushing his button.

"Yo, you're not gonna talk to her like that," Jameson said.

"Everyone just fucking stop" Tyquan said and the car becomes silent.

"This is between me and him so just stop" he said after and no one said anything else.

They soon reached home, the gates opened and Jeremiah went through. Kennedy was currently rubbing his leg to calm him down.

"Can you stop at our parents house?" Tyquan asked and he nodded. As he reached the house he pulled over. Tyquan was worried about their parents' reaction, he knew how they were when it came to them. He was afraid they would hurt Daniko.

They all got out of the car. Tyra was holding onto Jameson and Kennedy held Jeremiah's hand. Tyquan saw them and then a wave of sadness came over him. They had their person but the one he thought was his, wasn't. They walk up to their parents' door and Kennedy knocks. The door opened and Jamie came into view.

"Tf happen to you" he said to Jameson and moved out of the way so they could come in. They walked into the living room where everyone was sitting and watching a movie. When they noticed their presence, Jason paused the movie.

"What happened to him?" he asked as Jameson sat down.

"Same thing I just asked but nobody ain't answering" Jamie said getting pissed off, the man don't play about his kids.