Chapter 3

Trigger Warning: drug use, abuse, sexual assault, rape

Tori

At first, being with Carlos was exciting. He was patient and showed me ways to explore and enjoy my body that I didn't understand. His dirty words turned me on like it was our little secret until the day I was forced to go to a strip club with a few other girls - Megan, Lexi, and Kat. Mr. Cardoza was making some kind of deal and we were the party favors according to Lexi. I didn't really understand what she meant, and looking back, I wish I didn't know now because that was when everything changed.

No, nothing about the cartel was good, but up until that night, Carlos had created this little bubble around me - keeping the others away from me. He loudly and proudly declared I was his property and no one could touch me. Then Mr. Cardoza felt the need to bring him down a notch and make me go with the girls.

They put us in a large limo wearing little to nothing, our makeup overdone. The guards gave us drinks in the limo to 'help us relax and get in the mood' they said. Kat had a worried look as she drank, but we didn't really have any choices. By the time we reached the club, our heads were spinning. We were laughing and stumbling like we had all heard the same hysterical joke. The guards led us through the crowds as men grabbed at our asses. We were so messed up, we just laughed and Lexi even flirted with a few of the men.

I recognized Carlos and Mr. Cardoza's voices as we entered the darkened room. I couldn't get my eyes to focus and probably would have fallen down if the guard hadn't been holding my arm. "Ahh, gentlemen, here are the treats I promised. Why don't we take a break and let you blow off some steam before finishing our negotiations," Mr. Cardoza offered. Treats? We were treats?

A very slimy-looking man approached me as the guard let me go. The man's lips curled into a sneer, his plated teeth showing. "Don't you look nice and young," he cooed as his hand groped my breast. He laughed when he met my eyes, "Ready to play aren't you little slut? You're practically dripping already." I whimpered when his hand cupped my core and he squeezed. I heard a sound and my eyes darted toward Carlos. He looked furious until he saw the fear in my eyes, then his expression became pure evil.

He walked closer to us and paused near the man, his eyes locked on mine. "She's a pain slut," he said, then left along with Mr. Cardoza as the slimy man's face morphed into a wicked grin.

For the next several hours we were used in unspeakable ways while being given what I later learned were spiked drinks to stop us from fighting back too much. The slimy man had used his belt to whip me until I was bloody before raping me. By the time, Mr. Cardoza and Carlos returned, we were all in bad shape. The guards gathered Lexi, Megan, and me, then hustled us out to the waiting limo. Kat didn't come with us. Matter of fact, Kat never came back at all.

****

I was asleep in my bed when I woke up to throbbing pain. Carlos had a fistful of my hair in his hands and slapped me. "C...Carlos?" I squeaked. I could hear the other girls in the room shuffling around and making frightened noises.

"Wrong name, whore," he spat. His eyes were bloodshot and I could smell the alcohol and a woman's perfume all over him. He had faint blood spatters on his shirt as well. "Think you can let another man touch what I own, whore? Maybe you need to remember who you belong to." He ripped the blankets off of me and flipped me onto my stomach. When I tried to get away, he grabbed my neck and pushed my face into the mattress until I couldn't breathe. With his free hand, he ripped off my panties and brought his big hand crashing down on my bottom. He repeated this action until I could no longer feel my legs and pain radiated up my spine. "You cry and fight, but you love it, whore," he growled as he ran his fingers through my wet folds.

My body was betraying me. I didn't want to feel aroused, but after so many months of responding to his style of play, my body interpreted pain as pleasure. What was wrong with me? Maybe I was a whore, just like he said.

He put me on my side and lifted one leg as he began to slam inside of me. "That's it, little slave, take what your Master gives you," he grunted. "When I'm done, everyone will know who you belong to, and the next time a man wants a piece of that pussy, he has to pay me for using my property."

By the time he was done, my body was littered with bruises and bite marks. No one in the compound challenged his ownership of me after that, not even Mr. Cardoza. While he didn't do it often, when Carlos did sell me to others, it was usually to someone just as sadistic as him and he would watch them cut, beat, torture, and rape me. When they finished and left, then he would punish me for being with another man.

This was my life for the next three years.

Author's Notes:  Just a reminder that some upcoming parts will overlap with Angel, as well as show scenes that were 'incomplete' in that story.

Please vote, comment, and follow!