Chapter 33

Silas

We had all returned to our homes after a week at the Cortez compound. Mattie and little Reid were doing well, but everyone was on edge. North and I were currently on a stakeout. Corey had picked up intel on activity in a warehouse district. Several of Drake's men had been seen at all hours, so we were currently sitting in an abandoned building across the way taking photos to send to Corey and Victor.

Tori had become even more withdrawn. It felt like we were back to square one with her. She frequently woke up screaming in the middle of the night. We had to remove all the knives from her room after she also took my head off. I had tried to wake her up and in her disorientation, she managed to catch me unaware and I ended up with a knife to my throat. When she finally realized what she was doing, she cried for hours, only to start again every time she saw the bandage and cut on my throat.

"Drake's here," North said, nudging my shoulder and jerking his head toward the dimly lit lot. "Looks like there's about ten, maybe fifteen others." We watched as Drake and a small group of men gathered. He appeared to be on the phone, his free hand gesturing wildly as he spoke rapidly in Spanish. I was doing my best to pick up as much audio as possible, but it wasn't much. Suddenly gunshots rang out and we ducked for cover as two vans with darkened windows tore through shooting toward the building and the men.

"Shit, aren't those some of Alberto's men?" I grunted as we tried to keep ourselves and our equipment out of sight.

"Yeah, fucking idiots," North muttered. "We need to pull back and get out of here before they stumble onto us," I grumbled my response as we frantically gathered our cameras and other surveillance materials and made a run for the jeep.

****

"What the hell were they thinking?" North boomed when we reached the villa. "Idiots could have gotten both of us killed."

"We had no idea they were planning a hit tonight," Kota said as Nate was ranting in Spanish behind him on the phone to someone. "We're trying to figure out who fucked up now. Hell, maybe we'll get lucky and they take out Drake."

"We actually don't want that," Gabe added. "He's our connection to Carlos. If he goes, then we have to start combing through the rabble to find out who the next in command is. If we play our cards right, he'll lead us to the bastard."

"How's Tori holding up? She seemed a bit more talkative this morning when you and Luke had her in the gardens," I mentioned.

"She's back and forth, but I can't blame her. Sean and Owen took her out to dinner for a change of scenery," he said.

Sean

Owen and I had decided to take her to a small restaurant and book a private room. We knew she was nervous about leaving the villa, but she couldn't spend the rest of her life hiding. Owen had preordered the meal and wine.

"You look beautiful tonight, love," he told her as he placed a kiss on her lips. She gave him a soft smile but didn't answer. We tried our best to draw her into conversation, but she only ate and responded with short phrases or non-verbals. Once the table had been cleared, Owen spoke to the server and then turned back to us. "Stand," he told her in a harsh tone. She gave him a confused look. "I said stand, Tori."

Oh shit, I knew that look.

She slowly stood up and he quickly pulled her into his arms and brought his hand down on her ass. She let out a yelp and tried to pull back, but he held her firm and nodded to me. I quickly moved behind her. "I know you're worried, love, but you need to stop pushing all of us away. We want to help, even if it's only by spending time with you," he told her as he ran his hands over her ass, then slowly began lifting her dress. "Now, since you wanted to stay so quiet tonight, I'll expect you to maintain that quiet." He gave her a smirk, pulled her panties down, and then knelt before her.

He began licking her folds as she gasped and tried to cover herself. I quickly pulled her hands behind her back, holding them with one hand while I gripped her breast with the other. Her legs began to shake as he plunged his fingers into her core. She let her head fall back against my shoulder and I began kissing her neck. "You look so beautiful, little bird," I whispered.

Her body shook as an orgasm ripped through her and I quickly unbuckled my pants and pushed her onto the table. "Sean," she whimpered as I thrust inside of her. Her legs tightened around my hips as I quickened my pace. Owen ran his fingers through her hair and tugged her head closer as he slid between her lips, never looking away from her. She took everything we gave her as tears began to slide down her cheeks.

"Cum for us, little bird," I told her as I felt myself falling over the edge. She whined around Owen's cock as her walls clamped down on me and he filled her throat. As we pulled her between us, she began sobbing. "That's it, Tori, let it all out. We've got you," I told her as she clung to us.

A soft knock at the door had us looking up to see Victor giving us a nod. We wrapped her in her coat and Owen carried her to the waiting car. She was asleep in his arms before the car door closed.