Chapter 6

Trigger Warning: violence, abuse, sexual assault

Tori

I sat in a presentation pose with my head bowed and hair braided for what seemed hours before I heard his heavy footsteps enter the room. "Stand and put your arms up, slut."

Without a sound, I did as instructed. He quickly placed the metal cuffs around my wrists and then turned the crank to hoist me up onto my toes. Next, he placed the spreader bar on my ankles before inspecting me. He ran his hands over my skin, lingering on my back, tracing the scars. "Why are you being punished, slut?"

"I allowed the princess to be harmed, Master," I replied quickly, having already put two and two together.

"Why else," he growled.

"I embarrassed you, Master. I deserve to be punished."

He grunted slightly at my response, then came to stand before me. "I think my canvas needs a few additions, sí? I think fifteen lashes should remind you of your responsibilities and who you serve, slut."

"Thank you, Master. Teach me to do better, please." I did my best to respond the way he wanted, but with Carlos, anything could set his sadistic ass off. I could sneeze and he'd find a reason to punish me. Then again, my tolerance to pain seemed to fuel his need to inflict it. While I wasn't really a total masochist, I'd been trained from the day I lost my virginity to respond to the pain, so now...well, now I couldn't stop it. Just once it would be nice for it to be consensual.

I took a few deep breaths as I heard him take the whip off the wall. The first lash took those breaths away. By the final one, I was a sobbing and whimpering mess as the blood ran down my back. The whip fell to the floor as he undid the spreader bar then put my legs around his hips as he slammed up inside of me. His fingers dug at the welts, making me cry out even louder.

"That's it, slut, let me hear you. Let them all hear how good I hurt you, how bad you want it," he grunted, fucking me violently. My arms ached as I pulled against the cuffs when he would bounce me. "Cum for me slut," he said as he spilled inside of me and I screamed out my own release. He reached up and released the cuffs as I sagged against him. He set me on the floor and held me with one arm until I steadied. Then smirked, "Go have Doc clean those up." I reached for my clothes but he pulled them away with an evil sneer. "Sluts don't deserve clothes. You'll walk there showing everyone what your Master does to sluts who disappoint him while my cum drips down your legs."

I wanted to protest but knew I'd only suffer more if I did. Instead, I lowered my shocked gaze and said, "Thank you for showing me my place, Master," then turned and began my humiliating trip to the hospital wing.

Doc

"Mierda, Tori, what did you do to piss him off?" I asked, cleaning the jagged skin while the young girl winced.

"Existed," Tori sighed. "Someone tricked me into taking that girl somewhere I shouldn't have and he punished me for it."

I sucked in a breath, "You're lucky Carlos didn't kill you." She merely nodded. "She's in the next room," I added. "They must have brought her in before, well..."

"Yeah, I saw it all," she muttered. "Is she really his princess? I mean, she didn't even seem to know who he was, and then...well then he had her branded like a common whore."

I shook my head, "She's the one, but you're right, she didn't know it. He lost her when she was still a kid. As for the brand, there's more to that. He wants the world to know she belongs to him and him only. God help the poor fool that tries to take her." I put on the last bandage, then handed her a gown. "You're all set. Take these twice a day and avoid alcohol or strenuous activity, sí?" I handed her some antibiotics as she hopped off the table.

"Um, can you let me know when she wakes up? Mr. Cardoza wanted me to keep an eye on her...kinda be her friend," Tori said.

"Sure thing, I'll text you when she wakes, but it may be a while. I sedated her fairly heavily," I told her and he gave me a small smile as she left.  

Author's Notes:  Please vote, comment, and follow.