Chapter 27

Tori

Owen had found a large Spanish plantation-style property only a few hours away from Mattie and her men, which was also not too far from Alberto's compound. At first, it had been a flurry of activity with all the moving and setting up of everything, but then things got a bit awkward. Without the looming threat of drug cartels over our heads, we were now faced with the real task of figuring out this relationship. Don't get me wrong, I love them, really I do, but I had spent the last three years of my life under the control of horrible people, and before that a very controlling father. Having the freedom to make my own choices was thrilling and terrifying all at once.

As a distraction, I had taken on the courtyard. It had an old waterwheel and spring that needed repair to get the irrigation system working. I could already envision the flowers I could make bloom. It would be my own little oasis. I had my hair thrown up in a ponytail and was wearing old shorts and a slightly ripped t-shirt as I scooped out handfuls of mud and muck.

"Do you need some help, cariño?" Nate asked, coming into the courtyard.

Nodding to a stack of pails, I said, "Could you bring me another bucket? This one is almost full." He grabbed a large one and set it near the one I was currently using, then dug in and started scooping out handfuls with me. "Thank you," I grinned.

"Of course, baby. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I let you do all this work alone," he smirked. I giggled at the term boyfriend. If my mother could see me now, living with nine men and having had sex with most of them. She's probably rolling over in her grave as we speak. "So what are you thinking about planting out here?"

I paused and looked around. I could see it all in my mind already. "I want dahlias, Mexican sage, yucca, passion flowers, sunflowers, and lots more. I'm hoping the system works properly so that I can have them bloom in succession all year long."

The smile on his face was stunning. He leaned over, his hands on the ground as he kissed me softly. "I love that look in your eyes when you set your mind to something," he said. "You are a force of nature, cariño." I blushed. "You should have Gabe sketch it out for you. The man can draw anything."

"That's a great idea, Red," I grinned. He chuckled and rolled his eyes at the nickname I'd given him almost a year ago at the Gala. It was so crazy to think that much time had actually passed already. Mattie's daughter, Sofia was already six months old and she was expecting again. Apparently, the birth control hadn't quite taken effect, and, well, surprise! They were expecting a little boy this time.

Nate and I worked in the courtyard for the rest of the afternoon before he sighed, "Okay, baby, time to call it a day. We need a shower," he said, scraping off layers of muck. I looked at his clothes, then down at myself. He was right, we were a complete mess.

"Owen's going to throw a fit if we walk through the house like this," I giggled. My sweet Owen might have a touch of OCD when it comes to messy floors.

A devilish grin spread across Nate's face, "I already thought of that." He held out his hand to me and pulling me to my feet, he led me around the side of the house near the gardening shed. "That's why Kota and I made this," he proudly announced as he pulled back a heavy curtain to reveal an outdoor shower with a textured stone floor. The top resembled a pergola with coral vines winding across the top.

"Wow, this is amazing, Nate!" I gushed.

"Care to join me?" he winked as he stepped into the shower, clothes and all. I giggled and stepped in with him as he turned on the water. I was surprised it came out of the nozzle already warm. "We set it up to absorb solar heat. It should be warm most of the time, and if not we can add a water heater inside the shed," he explained, noticing my surprise. I laughed as we let the water remove the dirt and clay from our clothes and bodies.

Without saying a word, Nate pulled his shirt off, letting it fall onto the rocks, then unbuttoned his pants and let them fall as well. He stood in only his boxers as I eyed him up and down. He was gorgeous, every inch of him finely chiseled. "May I?" he asked, reaching for my top. I nodded and we both lifted it over my shoulders, followed by my shorts until I stood in just my undergarments. His hands gently caressed my skin as he pulled me closer. "You are so beautiful, cariño," he whispered as his lips fell against mine. I wrapped my arms around him as the kiss deepened and I felt him unclasp my bra. We pulled apart as it fell at our feet, then his mouth quickly latched onto my nipple, gently sucking and tugging until it stood taut, then he switched to the other one as a moan slipped past my lips.

My fingers tangled in his hair as he bit gently. "Nate," I moaned, my body arching into his. His hands ran down my sides, until he was pushing my panties down, then his own. He backed me up until I ran into the side of the plexiglass shower. I gasped when I felt his fingers slip inside of me, pushing and curling. "Yes, fuck, please," I whined as he brought me closer to the edge.

His mouth crashed against mine again as he pumped his fingers harder. His kiss drowned out my cries as I came hard, coating his fingers in my juices despite the running water. I whimpered when he pulled his fingers away. His eyes met mine as he lifted me, his hands under my ass, then quickly slid inside of me. "Fuck," he grunted. "Damn, Tori, you feel so fucking good." I whimpered at his length as he rammed into me. Nate was relentless as he sucked and bit at my skin, his hips pistoning into me, making me cum several more times before he himself spilled inside of me as he yelled, "Tori!"

He continued to hold me against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist as we panted. "I love you," he said, his forehead pressed to mine. Concern filled his eyes when he realized I was crying. "Baby, did I hurt you?"

"N...no," I hiccupped, "I love you, too."

"Then why are you crying, cariño?" he chuckled, "Is loving me a bad thing?"

I shook my head and buried my face in his neck, "Sometimes this is all so overwhelming. I can't believe you all are real...or that I deserve any of you," I whispered. "I...I'm scared I'll wake up one day, back in the compound and it will all have been a cruel dream."

Sliding out of me, he wrapped his arms around me tightly, gently saying, "Oh baby, this is real, I promise. We will never leave you, Tori."

I felt a warm blanket draped over my shoulders and looked up to see Kota's gentle eyes. Nate handed me to him and gave each of us a kiss, then started collecting our clothes. "Come on, sweetheart, let's get you inside," Kota said gently as he cradled me in his arms. Leaning into his chest, I let myself relax. It never ceased to amaze me how these men cared for me. They never berated me for my insecurities or eccentricities. Instead, they cared for me, constantly reminding me of their love for me and showing infinite patience with me.

Author's Notes:  Okay so above and beyond the sexy aspect,  I want an outdoor shower!

Please comment, vote, and follow!