Epilogue

Tori

"Grayson Taylor, get back in here this instant!" I shouted as my son ran out the back door pantless. Gods I swear he is just like his father...

"But Mama," he whined as he trudged back in, head hung low. "It's hot outside."

"I know, but the entire world doesn't need to see your birthday suit. Now put some clothes on." He huffed but headed toward his room nonetheless.

"Hopefully this one will keep their clothes on," Gabriel said as he came up behind me, rubbing my swollen stomach.

"Hopefully this one will wait until graduation is over before making her grand entrance," I laughed. "Now help me, get this darn gown on, please. I can't see my toes, let alone reach the zipper."

He laughed and placed a small kiss on my cheek before helping me with my gown. He fixed my hair and slipped my shoes on after a few kisses up my legs that had me blushing almost as crimson as my gown. Then we all piled into the cars and headed to the ceremony.

I'd managed to finish my degree in just over three years. I had taken a term off when Grayson was born. I just didn't feel right being away from him for too long. However, Luke and the others had encouraged me to finish my degree, and now today I am graduating with honors as a fully certified nurse. Sean had opened that small clinic and once Saige is born and a bit older, I'll start working at the clinic as well. The guys are even building a small living area in the back so the kids can come to work when needed.

They guys went to find their seats as I headed backstage and practiced my speech in my head again. My heart raced as we marched down the rows, the speakers said their speeches and my turn came. "Please welcome to the stage your valedictorian, Tori Kimura Taylor," the Chancellor said.

As the applause died down, I looked into the faces of my son and husbands and began. "Classmates, friends, family, and loved ones, I want to thank you for helping each of us reach the place today. I'd like to take a moment and share my own journey. At sixteen my family was killed and I found myself the victim of human trafficking. For three long years, I was at the mercy of a drug cartel until nine amazing men entered my life. Just when we thought our lives were beginning, I was kidnapped by one of the men who had taken me originally and for a while, I thought all was lost. I came so close to giving up hope, but they held on. They traveled across the globe to find me once again and rescue me. No matter what life has thrown at us, we have not only survived but thrived. We have a beautiful son and a beautiful daughter on the way." I sucked in a sharp breath when I felt Saige shift sending a sharp pain through my stomach. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that our accomplishments today are not just ours to celebrate. They are the milestones that will forever impact our families." A round of applause went up as I winced again, almost doubling over. "Well, I think I may need to wrap this up," I said, blowing out a breath. "It seems my daughter has her father's dramatic flair and has decided this is her moment to shine. Congratulations fellow graduates. I'll take my leave now."

In seconds, all nine of them were on their feet coming toward the stage. "At least you got the damn diploma," Gabriel teased.

"I'll remind you of that when you are changing diapers at three a.m., Daddy," I growled and he paled. We moved toward the SUV when my water decided to break. "Fuck," I groaned, "Um, Sean, I don't think we're gonna make it to the hospital and I'll be damned if I'm giving birth in a car."

"Okay, the clinic it is then," Sean said as North headed the two blocks to his office. Luckily, Luke had grabbed Grayson and placed him in the car with him and Victor. The last thing I wanted was to explain all of this to a very curious three-year-old. The others must have made better time, because when we walked in - I'm using that term lightly - the entire place was ready. The room had soft lighting and music playing. Gabriel had insisted his daughter had to be brought into the world listening to Elvis's ballads. I'd laughed and told him he was old when he mentioned it. The look of shock on his face had been priceless.

"Okay, little bird, you ready?" Sean asked as he placed my feet in the stirrups Gabriel took my hand and Victor took the other one. "When the next contraction comes, I want you to push."

I nodded and gripped tight as I began to push. Surprisingly, Saige didn't take long to make her appearance. Less than an hour and entered the world screaming to the rafters. Placing her against my bare chest, Gabriel kissed my forehead and whispered, "I love you, Belle. I'm so glad you came into our lives."

"I love you too," I gulped, crying tears of joy.  

Author's Notes:  I hope you enjoyed this little journey.  Until the next time my lovelies.