Chapter 13

Sean

Tori led us out on a different path than we had entered. We really would have been lost without her. The gardens were enormous and I'm sure there were several areas we shouldn't venture into. I slid my hand into hers, "How long have you been here, little bird?"

She looked at my hand like it was the most foreign thing she'd seen, then blinked as she responded, "Um, three almost four years."

Owen hummed, "How old are you, love?"

"Twenty," she whispered and tried to tug her hand away.

I pulled her closer, "Hey, it's okay, we aren't judging you, Tori. We just want to know you better." She nodded but wouldn't raise her eyes. "Owen and I have known each other since childhood. We're both twenty-seven," I offered.

"Practically dinosaurs," she giggled quietly.

"Little bird, did you just call us old?" I gasped playfully. I looked up to realize we were in front of our door and gave a questioning glance to Owen. He grinned broadly as he came to stand behind her. "I think you should apologize."

She yelped softly when I pushed the door open and we more or less moved her inside with our bodies. "Sean," she said with a hint of fear in her voice.

"We won't hurt you, Tori," Owen said, his lips skimming along her earlobe. "Nothing happens without your say-so, love. You are in complete control." She let out a shaky breath as he ran his hands down her shoulders and then his fingers flicked at her nipples. "So responsive, love," he muttered.

We edged closer to the bed as I began to unbutton her thin dress. I noticed Owen's eyes flared with anger when the dress fell. My gaze fell on her scars as well. She was covered in them, like a web of fine lines that covered her body. She lowered her head and I heard a small sob. I lifted her chin, "Don't hide from us, Tori. You are beautiful, and these," I said as I began kissing along one line, "these are a symbol of your strength, your survival. Let us show you how beautiful you really are," I asked.

Tears poured from her dark eyes as she nodded, "No...no one has ever asked my permission before."

I felt my heart clench at the unimaginable tortures this beautiful woman had endured. "We will always ask, little bird. As Owen said, you are in control - always you." Within moments we were all on the bed. I leaned her back, cradling her head in my lap as I kissed her soft lips, my fingers dancing across her perfectly sized breasts. Her nipples stood at attention as I gently tugged them. "Pick a safeword, little bird. The moment you utter it, we stop everything."

Her eyelids fluttered, and she whispered, "Cherries."

I smiled, "Dislike them that much, huh?"

She giggled, "Can't stand them. People just assume I love them since I'm Japanese. Not overly fond of pink either."

Owen laughed, "Noted, then cherries it is. Now, love, I'm going to show you what it feels like to be worshiped for a change. Use your word if you want me to stop." She simply nodded her head once as she watched him lower himself over her core. He gave her that sexy smirk, then ran his tongue along her folds once before burying his tongue in her.

She arched, her head falling back in my lap, her lips parting slightly. Her fingers gripped my arms as she whimpered. A quick light flashed in the corner of my eye. "We have an audience, little bird," I whispered. She gave a soft gasp as I moved her chin to see the small device on the dresser. "While they can't see us, they can hear us. Should we ask which one is listening?" She just blinked. I flipped open my phone on the dresser and pressed the button. "Who's eavesdropping?"