Chapter 36

Carlos

I lifted her in my arms as she groaned slightly. "What do we do with them?" Drake asked, nodding over his shoulder to the fallen men.

"Leave them and lock the doors. Let the bleed out for all I care," I huffed. "She's what I came for." I headed for the back exit where the car was waiting to take us home. "I told you I'd never let you go, Tori," I whispered as I held her against my chest. I pressed kisses to her forehead as she shifted in my arms, but didn't wake. "No one will ever take you away again."

Tori

My body felt heavy as I struggled to open my eyes. The room was dimly lit and for a moment I dared to hope that I had just been dreaming. That is until I felt his body shift in the bed next to me. I clamped my eyes closed hoping in vain that he hadn't noticed. "How are you feeling this morning, slave?" I felt his hands glide over my skin and took a shuddering breath. When I didn't answer, his fingers gripped my chin, pinching hard, "I asked you a question, slave. You will answer me or I'll fuck this mouth so hard you won't be able to speak for days. Then again, I could have my doctor sever your vocal cords. The only sounds you'd be able to make would resemble those of an animal when they're being bred. Do you want that, slave?"

"N...no master," I whispered.

"Ahh, there you go. Now, answer my question," he barked.

"I'm sore, m...master." He released my chin and gave an evil smirk. Pulling back the sheets, he held out his hand and helped me stand from the bed.

"Here," he said, handing me a simple robe. "You have an appointment so we need to get moving." I didn't answer, just put on the robe and tied it, then took his hand again and followed him.

The place looked old, with dusty portraits on the peeling walls, and the floors were covered in old carpeting. It looked like what you would see back in the seventies but was matted down with grime. I cringed as I walked on it with my bare feet imagining all the things I was being exposed to. We entered a spacious room that had only a few chairs and a small raised center. It made me think of the dressing room Mattie and I had been to so long ago.

Carlos helped me onto the dais, then sat down as an older woman came in with tape measures around her neck. She tugged at the belt of the robe and I started to stop her when I heard Carlos make a displeased sound and froze. She pulled off the robe and began measuring me. She had me move and pivot, taking odd measurements - my wrists, my neck, height, and more. When she finished she handed back the robe. "I should have the items you requested by the end of the week. I'll note her measurements for any future needs," she told him.

"Thanks, Gladys. We will be leaving soon and I want everything ready. Drake will see to any additional costs for the rush work," he told her as he stood and collected me.

"Of course, sir, and again, congratulations. I'm sure you two will be very happy together." She nodded, then bowed her head to me before leaving through the same door she had entered through.

I looked at him in confusion. "M...master, what did she mean congratulations?"

He dug in his pocket and grinned as he opened a small box, "You must not have remembered. We were married last night, Tori." He slid a golden band on my finger that held a single diamond and I felt my stomach clench. "Now you're my little slave forever," he whispered as he pressed a kiss to my neck.

My eyes began to water as I looked up at him, "No," I whispered. "I didn't agree to this."

His expression darkened, "You didn't have to. The marriage is valid and binding. You are my wife and soon you will give me children. I told you, Tori. You belong to me and only me." I made a small cry as his fingers dug into my arms.

****

Carlos had dragged me back to the bedroom and as he said "consummated the marriage again" since he said I was too drugged to remember the first time. He had left shortly after as I lay in a puddle of his cum and my own blood, the fresh cuts from his blade decorating my skin. I cried, wondering where I was and if the guys would find me. Would it matter if they did? He was my husband now and in Mexico, any judge would side with him. I didn't tell him about the problems with conceiving. I just hoped for once in my life that it continued to be a problem.

Author's Notes:  Darkness ahead, but I promise not too dark.

Please comment, vote, and follow.