Chapter 8

Tori

"You look like you're feeling better," Mattie said as we sat on the garden bench.

"Well, avoiding Carlos helps," I snorted. "You look better too. Have you seen Emilio?"

She nodded, "We've been having breakfast and dinner together most days. He's also made me sleep in the same room, but most nights I just cry."

"Has he, um..." I made a motion for sex that made her blush furiously.

"Not since that first night. He said he'd wait," she muttered. "I don't understand what he's expecting from me. How am I supposed to love the man that took me away from everything and everyone I've ever cared for...I mean, I gave up my daughter for fucks sake."

"Wait, what?" My head snapped up. What kind of idiot is this lady? "Why the hell did you do that?"

"Should I bring her here? Let her be raised in this? To be used as a pawn by him and god knows who else?" She snapped and I leaned back, her words hitting me like a bullet.

"I...I'm sorry, I never thought..." My body began to shake as memories filled my mind. "He killed my family...all of them. You made the right choice. Cardoza's a fucking monster, they all are."

Mattie put her hand on my shoulder and said, "I'm sorry, Tori. I can't imagine what you went through."

Putting on my facade, I straightened up and smiled, "Just be glad you won't ever know. He won't hurt you, not like they've hurt me, Mattie. You're his Princess and you wear his mark," I lightly touched the brand mark. "I know it's barbaric, but that symbol makes you untouchable. He'll explain eventually." I gave her a quick kiss on her head and made a beeline for the compound.

Mr. Cardoza met me at the gate. "Tori," he said, nodding his head. "How is she?"

"Missing her daughter," I reported. "She's in the garden. Please be gentle with her. She's still scared."

His eyes darkened, but he didn't yell, "Thank you for being honest with me and looking out for her. You're handling your assignment quite well." He gave me a curt smile, then headed out to find Mattie.

I felt my stomach churn. I felt like I was betraying her trust when I reported to him, but what choice did I have? I mean what I told her, he won't hurt her, but he sure as hell would hurt me.

****

Trigger Warning: forced drug use; assault; degradation; rape

I felt like I was in a fog as Lexi and Megan chatted non-stop. Mattie and I seemed to just follow their suggestions as we prepared for her wedding. I had an odd feeling that something was wrong, but when Lexi said I had talked about it a lot, I just shook it off. I mean, the service was beautiful. Carlos was even being nice to me for a change. He had danced with me as Emilio and Mattie spun around the floor. I caught her laughing and smiling at him a few times and wondered if love could change people.

"What's going on in that head of yours Tori?" Carlos asked as he pulled me close for a slow song.

"Do you think love changes people?" I asked wistfully. He grunted, but I continued. "Look at them. A few weeks ago she hated him and now, they look almost happy. Is that love?"

"Oh, Tori, such the romantic aren't you," he chuckled. "If you want to believe that's love, then let me help you." I didn't understand what he was saying. He flagged down a waiter and whispered in his ear. When the young man returned a few moments later he took the two champagne flutes and handed me one. "A toast to love," he smirked.

I grinned and clinked my glass against his, "To love," I said and drank the entire glass quickly. We continued to dance until the happy couple made their getaway. I was feeling lightheaded and asked him for a moment to catch my breath.

He muttered something I missed and led me to the courtyard. The cool air washed over me. I gripped the edge of the balcony waiting for the world to stop spinning when I felt his hands on my waist. "You look so fucking hot tonight, my little slave." When he lifted my dress and began massaging my ass, I moaned softly. "That's it, baby. Mmm...already wet for me. Does my whore need her pussy filled?"

He was talking dirty, but being so gentle. What did he say about believing in love? "D...do you love me," I stammered as his fingers began to thread in and out of my folds.

His laugh made me shiver. "I love you like any good Master loves his slave. Let me take care of you, make you feel like a good little whore," he groaned as he pressed his now-exposed cock into me. His thrusts were slow and even as I moaned, unable to refuse. My head was spinning.

"M...Master," I choked as his hand clamped onto my throat.

"That's it. Take it like a good whore," he grunted. His grip tightened as he pressed me against the railing, pushing me over until I felt like I would fall. I could hear voices and wondered if others saw us. "You're mine tonight and every night until they get back, slut. I'm going to fuck you in every way I want and lock you in my room when we're done here. By the time I finish, you won't remember your name," Carlos spat. I was becoming lightheaded as his thrusts became feral until he spilled inside of me.

He pulled my dress down, and gripping my hand, he dragged me to his chambers. I froze when I entered the room and saw two other men standing there with wicked smiles. He grabbed my arms and pulled them behind me as he put his foot between my legs to keep me from running. "Don't worry whore, you're going to love every minute of this," he laughed as one of the men came closer. I began to struggle when I caught the flash of the needle in his hand, but I was no match for them. When the drug hit my veins I felt an instant rush of adrenaline followed by an aching in my core that made me moan loudly and lean against Carlos. His tongue ran along my neck as he licked and bit me. "Who owns you, slave?"

"You do, Master," I groaned.

"Good answer," he chuckled and pushed me toward the two men.

Author's Notes:  I realize some of you aren't comfortable with what is happening to Tori, but it is part of her story and who she is as a character.  It will play heavily into her relationships with the Blackbournes and the events to come.

Please vote, share, follow, and as always comment and speak your mind!