Chapter 30

Gabriel

"Are you sure? We don't have to do this?" I asked her as she stared up at the nondescript building. Tori kept asking me and Luke about times we had played at clubs and eventually asked if we would take her to one.

"No," she said softly, "I want to watch at least. I need to know I'm not wrong for liking...well, that."

I pressed a kiss to her temple, "You're not wrong, Belle. Please just be honest and tell us if you need to leave. If nothing else, just use your safeword and we'll leave straight away." She nodded and took our hands as we entered the club. Luke and I came last week to scope it out. I wanted to make sure it was clean and reputable, not some flop house that fronted as a BDSM club. It had some fairly tight security clearances and checked out with both Victor and Corey's scrutiny.

Showing the doorman our IDs we ventured into the back rooms. We stopped near a viewing area where a couple was acting out a scene. The woman was blindfolded and bent over a bench as he bare-handed spanked her. Even from the viewing area, you could see how wet she was, but he never fucked her, only spanked her until she came.

Tori sucked in a breath, "Oh," then leaned back against Luke's chest when he began stroking her arm.

"Are you okay, beautiful?" he asked her.

She nodded, her eyes still focused on the couple. "I...I didn't know other women came just from punishments," she mumbled. "I thought..."

"Everyone has different things that get them off, Belle. I can find release in pain, both mine and my lover's," I told her.

"That doesn't make me, I don't know, a whore?" Her eyes had tears in them as she asked in a whisper.

"Not even close, baby," Luke told her.

"Maybe we need to take this to a private room?" I suggested. Luke met my gaze and nodded as we led her to the room I'd reserved. It was a typical peep showroom where we could see the couples who chose to perform, but no one could see us. It was an easy way to let her watch and then if she chose, we could play privately.

Of course, we had done some mild experimenting at home, but this setting fit the mood and was a clear division from home. Her eyes widened as she took in the various toys and items in the room. Luke and I watched as she touched the paddles and whips before moving on to inspect various vibes and even plugs. We both knew she had experienced several of these items but none consensually. She needed to know that it was okay to want those things and how to experiment safely. We wanted her to be comfortable and tell us what she needed.

Luke came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Do you see anything you want to try?" When she squirmed and didn't answer he said, "Let me show you some things Gabe and I have tried together." He laid out a few paddles, a flogger, cat o'nine tails, and several plugs and vibes.

"All of them?" she gaped.

"Well not these ones exactly, but similar ones back in Charleston and various clubs we've visited." He picked up a leather-covered paddle, "I like this one a lot. It hurts but doesn't really break the skin like some of the others do. Can I tell you a secret?" She nodded, her eyes fixed on him like an innocent child. "I've cum a couple of times, just from paddling or plugs. It just depends on how worked up he gets me and how long it's been since I had an orgasm."

"Oh," she whispered, "I guess that makes sense. Carlos would keep me dosed with ecstasy, well, it was watered down, but it kept me on edge for days. It was like being in a fog most of the time. There would be times I couldn't orgasm, then others I couldn't stop."

I pulled her onto the edge of the bed with me. "Did you enjoy the feeling either way - being denied or being overstimulated?"

She frowned for a moment then said, "The force of the release after the denial was enough to send me into a sub-drop. I wasn't fond of the overstimulation. It was usually when he was letting others use me."

"So we don't want to trigger anything, so we know to avoid overstimulation. Would you want us to try orgasm denial?"

Her fingers traced over mine as she spoke, "Maybe. I mean I've noticed several of you have a habit of telling me when to cum. Can we just play it by ear? I think if I try to anticipate too much, I'll panic."

I nodded to Luke who began to undress and stood, holding my hands out to her. She silently stood as we both undressed her and then I placed all our clothing on the small table. Luke had already opened the curtain to the viewing area and her eyes stayed glued to the couple as they played. He moved behind her, his hands trailing over her back, then kneading her ass as I knelt before her. "Keep your eyes on the couple, Belle," I told her as she sucked in a breath when I bit at her soft skin. Her eyelids fluttered when the couple began fucking. Meanwhile, Luke and I both were covering her lower body in kisses, licks, and bites. "What's your safeword, Tori?" I asked her as her breathing became more rapid.

"Cherries, sir," she panted.

"Good girl, now I want you to put your hands on the glass and lean forward," I told her. She did as I said, now watching a new couple act out a scene. This pair was experimenting with various pain implementations. Currently, the Dom was placing clamps on his sub's nipples as she whimpered and jolted. "Luke and I are going to spank you now. Five strikes each. I'm going to use my hand, while Luke is going to use the paddle. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir. Do I count them, sir?" she breathed, her body shaking slightly already.

"Only if you want to. This isn't about punishment, Tori. This is about you feeling pleasure through pain," I said near her ear, then licked her neck before pulling back and bringing my hand down on her pert ass. She jolted but also let out a low moan. By the time I finished my five, her moans were as loud as the woman in the scene.

Luke ran the paddle over her reddened ass, asking, "What color, beautiful?"

"Green, sir," Tori panted, "Please, I need more."

Luke gave a soft growl and then brought the paddle down on her bottom hard. She yelped, her body beginning to shake. On the fifth strike, he leaned next to her ear, "Cum for us baby." She bit her bottom lip as her knees buckled and she came. He quickly grabbed her, holding her close as she lost all control. We lifted her onto the bed and pressed close against her as she slowly came back down.

"How do you feel?" I asked her while stroking her hair.

"Somewhere between wanting to cry and wanting to laugh," she smiled softly. "It hurt, but it was so amazing. Thank you both for helping me."

My hands trailed down to her red ass and began rubbing slowly as she moaned. Luke gripped her neck as his teeth grazed along her nipples. She whimpered, pressing her hips back, then jolted and let out a soft squeak when I pressed the nub vibe to her sensitive clit. "Gabriel," she panted as I applied more pressure. I could feel her core getting slicker by the moment and ran my fingers over her wet folds using her own juices to coat her tight rim.

"We're going to fill you up, little girl," I growled in her ear as I began to work my cock into her ass. She moaned and reached one hand back to tug at my hair as she panted heavily. I moved the vibe away as Luke pressed into her pussy. She was so fucking tight. We quickly found a rhythm as she begged for more. My fingers dug into her hips as Luke gripped her throat, cutting off most of her air. I could feel her body tightening around us as she started to fall. Meeting Luke's eyes, we leaned next to her head and kissed, then both of us began kissing her as her orgasm triggered ours.