Chapter Twenty Two: Fake

EnderOni, Loop 2

Chapter Twenty Two:

Fake

-...-

The second floor was quiet, and although the group looked around at the setting that seemed new to them, Tyler already knew what was in place, and where he'd have to go. Sky, Bashur, Ty, and Sub looked around at the cracks in the walls and the old wall papers, as if they had never seen it before. In part, it was true. Tyler couldn't help but stare at them, trying to pre plan his way through this loop to a game won in his favor. His hand still hurt. He shook his head.

"Hey, this door is open." Tyler pointed out when they turned a corner. He pointed to the door that lead to Ian. "Maybe we're supposed to go in here?"

"Yeah!" Bashur smiled. "That's how these things tend to work, right?"

"Alright then! Let's go!" Sky nodded his head.

Ty and Sub followed along as the group walked into the room. Inside, the group noticed right away the sounds within what looked like a closet with an iron door. Whimpering. Whatever was inside was petrified of something. Sky and Bashur stood away from the closet, but Sub and Ty walked over to the closet, brave enough to see whom was inside. Tyler stood there and watched.

Sub opened the door and the door made a loud creaking sound before gently nudging the wall, now completely open. The two looked down to see big eyes staring back at them.

"Ian?" Ty asked, confused.

"Wait what?!" Sky and Bashur walked forward to see Ian shivering, sitting in the small closet with dark blue wallpaper.

"T-Ty! S-Sky!" Ian wiped away a few tears from the corners of his eyes, and tried to stand up, using the wall to aid him. "What are you all doing here!?"

"W-What are you do-"

"You have to get out!" Ian didn't let Bashur finish his question.

"Get out?" Tyler asked, stepping up. If he did nothing at all, he'd look out of place.

"T-Thats right!" Ian still looked like he had seen a ghost. "There's a monster here! And it attacked us! The others ran off! I don't know where anybody else is!"

"Hold on, hold on." Sky walked over to Ian and put his hand on his shoulder to help calm him down. "Monster? Others?"

Ian looked at Sky with the most frightened of eyes. He could remember what the thing looked like, clear as day. "It's big. Some sort of endermen mutation. It's got sharp square teeth and big purple eyes. It's tongue is long and pointy. And a thick scary purple mist follows it wherever it goes!"

Sky looked confused, and a little unsettled. "A-And there were others with you?"