Chapter Five: 1

EnderOni Loop One

Chapter Five:

1

-...-

Seto shook his head and shoved the book with the Ender eye patch at Tyler. Tyler was still confused. What was Seto doing here? What was this book? Was that Seto's blood by the front door? What was going on?

"That's not mine." Tyler said again, pushing the book away.

"You wrote your name in it! How can it not be your book?" Seto exclaimed, finally getting Tyler to take the book.

"Seto? SetoSorcerer?" Mitch asked, walking towards Seto.

"Oh no. Please don't tell me there are more!" Ian cried out.

Ian, Mitch, and Ant went over to Seto while Tyler flipped through the book Seto claimed was his. It was only half full, and only had about 40 pages. Many pages had been torn out, leaving empty space in the book. It was stained with blood, it smelled old, and it had an odd Ender Eye patch sewed to the front.

Tyler opened to the front page were it said "To the me of the past", as well as had his name in his hand writing. Ignoring the other's talking, he flipped to the first page and began to read.

"To the me of the past,

I'm pretty sure you're on your first loop, so listen up. Read carefully. I don't really know what will happen to me or how this will all end, but this damn book is all I have to vent too. I seem to be the only one who has remembered anything, which doesn't play on my part. They all thought I was playing around until the first death happened. The clock is turning one and it'll happen faster then you please.

Anyway, i don't have much time to continue writing. I think Sky wants to talk with me. Seto also doesn't trust me. Here are the important things to note. That safe room is the only room the monster can't get to. It'll go into the bed room, but it won't go past the iron door. In fact, it dosn't seem to know it exists. And Seto can do something to that door to make it accessible from both ways.

Also. Don't forget this.

Never forget this.

- Loop 2"

"What the shit?" Tyler spoke, looking from the book to Seto.

"You read it?" Seto asked, pushing past Mitch and Ant.

"I don't understand. I didn't write this. Loops? Seto, what the hell are you doing? Is this a trick?" Tyler didn't want to believe it, nor did he fully understand it.

Seto sighed and crossed his arms. "I found it back there. I'm not tricking you."

"Then how?" Tyler asked, still skeptical

"We are in a mansion with a monster that wants to kill us. Why the hell would i want to play games right now?" Seto narrowed his eyes.

Tyler didn't answer. He closed the book and held it against his side.

"What's in the book?" Ant asked.

"Nothing." Tyler sighed before Seto could say anything.

Ant, Mitch, and Ian were all very curious, but knew it was not the best time to stress stubborn Tyler. Tyler turned to Seto, clearing his throat.

"Anyway. I didn't hear what you told them. I was reading."

"I understand." Seto nodded his head. "I said Me, Brice, and Jason all got letters telling us to come play this horror map at 12 AM. We believed it. We got here, looked around a bit, and then the monster showed up. We survived the attack and hid in a room upstairs, but i'm pretty sure Brice is blind now. Permanently."