Chapter Thirty One: GAME END

EnderOni, Loop Two

Chapter Thirty One:

GAME END

-...-

In the halls of the mansion, cold and quiet, sat a boy. In his hands, a white piece of chalk. He sat in front of a hallway wall, writing the same things over and over again. He had started at one end of the floor, and was nearing the other half. For a moment, he finished writing, and then looked up at the wall, and then down the hallway. With the flooring covered in purple mist, his neon purple eyes stared widely at his marks.

"No More." He whispered under his breath. "Time is up."

-...-

The worst kind of feeling had taken over them as they ran down the basement hallway. Seto was able to save everyone from Tyler's stupid trap, but now the group of Seto, Sky, Ant, Sub, and Jason ran down the hallway through a thick mist of purple. The whole entire mansion was covered in it. And everyone could heard a loud ticking noise, like the inside of a clock. Seto knew that Tyler had done something stupid. He was pretty sure that none of them had caused it.

They got upstairs to the first floor, and stopped in the hallway. On the walls were words, written in an almost childish handwriting. "NO MORE" and "TIME IS UP" and things of that sort were written in big letters.

"It's just like what we saw in the Annex! No more was written on the walls down there!" Jason told the group, and Sub nodded his head.

Seto shook his head. "C-Come on! We need to locate Tyler!"

Seto then turned and ran to the stairs, and then up to the second floor. His group was close behind, however when they got up to the second floor, the mansion had distorted again, and they found themselves in the left hallway of the first floor again. Right where they last were. They were confused, and Ant, having remembered his last experience with the mansions changing, was horrified.

"Where'd Seto go!?" Sky gasped.

"L-LOOK!" Jason pointed down the hallway.

The group looked down the hallway to see a figure standing in the sea of mist. The figure stepped forward, and his glowing purple eye shined. His sick grin made Sub step back in fright. Onity stood there, glaring them down. His eyes landed on the mute, and his memories of him from last loop replayed in his head. With that, he transformed into the Oni. He stretched out his limbs, and then jumped in for the attack.

But with quick action, Sky got in front of his three remaining friends, holding his golden sword high, blocking the Oni's attack. His heroic action didn't do much, as the three just witnessed as the Oni used it's insane amount of strength to snap the golden sword in half.

"S-SKY!"

Sky was then pushed violently into the wall. Blood splattered everywhere as the ticking continued on. The three backed away, trembling as they knew they were helpless. The Oni then drew a number eight beside the body before returning to it's work, grinning down at it's prey.

-...-

Seto found himself alone in the hallways, walking quickly around in the purple. As he passed the bodies, he found himself infront of a door on the second floor. The loud ticking continued, and it gave Seto a headache. But he had to move on. He was running out of time. He reached out for the door in front of him, turned the knob, and walked inside.

He of course stopped and stared at the bloody mess that was the small square room. Tyler was dead at the other end of it, crushed up against the cracked wall. The whole room was a mess, as there were signs of something running into the walls and furniture. Burn marks. Magic? Seto looked down, and right at Tyler's feet was a book. It was open, writing all over, inside. As seto stepped closer, he could see a set of rules written out, and a name signed in purple at the bottom right.