The drive | 002

Priah's POV

6:30 came around after what had felt like centuries, and Valentina was finally here to pick me up. She honked the horn of her car an unnecessary amount of times and I grabbed my purse to leave the house. "C'mon you're so fucking slow!" Val shouts out the window as I'm locking the door and I roll my eyes. "Would you calm down? I'm going as fast as I can." I say, getting into the passenger seat and she speeds off before giving me any time to buckle my seatbelt.

"I'm sorry I just wanna get there early! We have to wait to find a parking spot and then wait in a long ass line and then," I cut her off. "Hey, Val?"

"Yeah?"

"Please shut the fuck up." I say in the nicest way possible. She laughs and says "Ahh, Priah. Always so kind." I chuckle. "I am nice, thank you very much!" I start. "You just worry so much about everything and you know it." I say, smirking. She puts one of her hands up in defeat and shakes her head with a smile.

"Val, can I connect my phone to the bluetooth to play some music?" I ask her. "Yeah, sure, go ahead." She smiles and I nod my head as I connect my phone and turn up the music, putting on my Billie playlist, like always.

We sing the whole way, Billie Bossa Nova coming on. "You better lock your phone. And look at me whenever you're alone. Won't take a lot to get you goin', I'm sorry if it's torture, though." We sing loudly and laugh.

"Val, I seriously cannot thank you enough for getting these tickets. I'm literally going to see Billie front row, bro." I say, literally shaking from excitement.

"I know, I'm a pretty awesome best friend or whatever." She says in a sarcastic voice with a shrug and we both laugh.

We finally get to the venue Lalapalooza is at, and we pull in to a parking spot.

As we walk towards the entrance line, Val speaks up. "Oh, by the way, Pri, I got a you backstage VIP meet and greet pass."

My jaw drops. "No. Fucking. Way." I gasp and she nods with a laugh. "Valentina, you're seriously the best fucking friend ever." I hug her tightly and she smiles. Gifting has always been Val's love language, like she literally bought me a whole ass apartment since I couldn't afford one, and it's really nice, too. We get into the line and my heart pounds out of my chest.

I'm going to meet Billie Eilish.

holly speaks 🤌🏼
hi loves! i hope u enjoyed!
the next chapter is going to start to
get things finally going 🤍

love you all!