Maybe I do. | 006

Billie's POV

Priah and I finally made plans to hang out tomorrow since I'm back in LA and I couldn't be more excited. Over these past few days, I've felt closer to Priah more than I've ever been with most people in knowing them for years. I can be myself around her, I feel comfortable and she's just so down to Earth and that's something I really like about her. She's a great friend.

A friend.

I shake myself out of my thoughts when Zoe comes back from the bathroom since she's hanging out at my house with me right now.

"You alright, Bil?" She asks as she sits down on the couch next to me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I give her a small smile and fidget with my rings to try to stop myself from thinking about Priah so much.

"I know you have something on your mind, talk to me." She nods.

"I don't know. I just- I like can't stop thinking about hanging out with Priah." I laugh awkwardly. "I'm just.. nervous, I guess." I shrug.

"Bil, it's gonna be okay. She totally likes you back." She laughs.

My cheeks heat up as she says that. "W-what do you mean?" I laugh, trying to play it off.

"Seriously, Billie? You know you like her. You talk about her all the time, like I swear since you've met her, she's all you can think about and talk about." She smirks.

"No! I- I just like her. As a friend! A friend way- I mean." I stutter and try to collect myself and I sigh before starting to talk again. "She's just a good friend, okay? Nothing more to it." I say to a very amused looking Zoe and she just laughs.

"Let's be real right now. You talk about her constantly, you call her 'pretty girl', you've said it yourself that you think she's hot, you get nervous talking to her." She tilts her head. "Face it, you like Priah."

Shit.

"Maybe I do." I nod at everything she truthfully said.

"You do, B." She chuckles.

I sigh. "I like Priah." I say. "B-but, Zoe! I can't just like a fan- like that! What if my fans hate me- or what if~" I say before Zoe cuts me off.

"It's going to be okay, Billie. I promise. Take a deep breath." She grabs onto my shoulders to ground me and I inhale deeply.

"Okay. Yeah, you're right." I nod. "But what am I going to do about my feelings?" I ask.

"You have to figure that out yourself. Whenever the time is right, you should tell her, because if she didn't like you back, she'd be stupid for that." She laughs and I smile.

"Thank you." I say and I hug her.

"No problem. You've helped me with my fair share of boy problems." She shrugs with a giggle.

"Yeah, I guess so." I nod.

After a few hours, Zoe goes home and I get ready for bed. I do my skincare and brush my hair before getting into my pajamas.

I jump onto my bed and groan. What the fuck am I going to do?

I climb under the covers and shut off my lights and lay wide awake in bed with my thoughts keeping me up, pondering my head.

I like Priah.

holly speaks 🤌🏼

hope u enjoyed this one bc
the next one will be extra good so buckle
up 🤷🏼‍♀️

byeeee 🤍